Epilogue ✨💞

Rosés POV :
I've Been feeling unwell for a while now and Jungkook told me I should go to the doctor but first I wanted to talk with my unnies and Lisa about it .
So now they are coming over.
^Chae are you here ? ^ I heard Jisoo unnie say
I replay with yes and they all come to my room .
I tell them about my problem and Lisa begins squealing .
^ Yah lalisa stop what are you doing ?^ Jen unnie says . Lisa whispers something into her ear and Jennie's eyes widen . Could it be she thinks .
Jennie tells jisoo and she says they need to go to the convenience store .
^Unnie why ? We have food at home and I don't need anything else ^ I ask her
^ First of all Rosie is your period late ?^ Lisa asks
I nod still being confused . Jisoo unnie and Lisa go to the convenience store I don't know why .
^Rosie we have an idea what it could be and actually I'm pretty sure it's like that but no matter what we will support you^jennie unnie says smiling at me
I smile back I'm getting nervous.
Lisa and jisoo unnie are back already and Lisa throws a bag at me .
^Here^she says . I look into the bag and see a pregnancy test .
I look up into their smiling faces . No this can't be I'm not pregnant . I can't be . It would be really great I always wanted Kids but what if jungkook is sad .
I go to the bathroom and take the Test Now I need to wait . After I've waited I look at the test and ..........

It's  negative .
Why am I so sad right now. I should be relieved but a part of me was hoping for it to be positive.
||=Pregnant
|=not pregnant
Oh well mine only has one line .
I go out to see in the faces of my excited members but I just shake my head .
They try to Cheer me up but I'm still feeling down .
A time later my unnies and Lisa go and I'm alone waiting for jungkook .
I hear the door open and a smiling jungkook is seen .
^Omo Rosie yah are you crying what happened??^
I shake my head and lie down . I see him going to the bathroom . And screaming after some minutes .
^Jungkookie are you okay ?^
^No Rosie the question is are you okay?^
^Eh? why?^
^because your pregnant ^
^anniyo jungkook it was negative one line is negative ^
^ but there are two lines ^
WAIT WHAT I look at the test and yes it's positive.
Did I wait to less ? Now I remember the package said to wait 6 minutes but I forgot to set a timer . I'm so emotional right now I'm so happy .
^OMG Rosie you have a baby inside of you ^
^ yeah I guess but we should go to the doctor to find out ^
^ okay then let's go ^
He pulls me out and we drive to the doctor . I've never seen him like this.
The doctor told me to lie down and applied a gel ono my belly omg it's cold.
^Congratulations jeon chaeyoung you are pregnant your 2 months in already. ^
I look at Jungkook and see him smiling from ear to ear.
^ And is it a girl or boy ? When will it come out? And can we still have -^
^ Yah Jungkook ! ^
He begins to chuckle and says joking .

6 months later

^ Are you sure you want to go ? ^ jungkooks says
^Yes Jungkook I need to don't worry I'm okay ^
^But baby could be in trouble ^
^ baby is fine because baby is in my belly now let me go^
Jungkook let's go of me and i can finally go meet my members they visited me every week .
We're going shopping for the baby I still don't know the gender even tho I'm already 8 months pregnant it's because of the position of her or him.
Oh you are probably wondering what happened with BTS and Blackpink. They still do solo gigs and jungkook Is still in the group but doesn't go on world tours the fans surprisingly acted Mature and accepted our relationship and they even know of our baby . Blackpink sadly disbanded but we are okay we all still do Solo gigs and sometimes concerts were just busy with stuff. Oh you didn't know jisoo unnie was pregnant the time I knew I was pregnant .
Her Son was born 4 months ago and he's so cute .
Yoongi oppa is still trying to convince Jennie unnie to have a baby and Lisa and Taehyung .... they are being aliens.