His members 💙🧸

Rosés POV :
I was really upset yesterday but I guess it's fine now . He likes Iu as much as I like him and I should respect that . It hurts but I'm not his girlfriend.
In this episode i will meet his members . I hope he will get jealous. But he won't probably why would he he hates me . I guess I'm to clingy.

^Are you coming or not ? I am not going to wait longer!^ he said . I quickly looked in the mirror and was happy about my outfit .

I went to him and he looked annoyed did I let him wait to long ? We went inside the car his manager was driving

We went inside the car his manager was driving.
^Where are we going ?^ I asked
^ you will see when we get there^ jungkook said
He could just answer why is he like that .
When we arrived I saw his members .

^Annyeong My Name is chaeyoung but please call me Chae it's nice to meet you all ^ I said a little nervous . They all smiled to me except for jungkook of course but I'm used to it .
^Hello chae I'm namjoon ^ they all introduced themselves like I didn't know them I know everything about them . When it was Jimin oppas turn he came and hugged me I was so excited I didn't know what to do . He said he really liked my voice and gave me compliments he is so nice. When I turned to see jungkook I saw he wasn't there anymore. ^He is probably in his room why don't you join him ? ^ Jin oppa said .
[ I really can't write the word oppa anymore it seriously hurts I would rather use Hyung 😂 i think i won't use it anymore]

^ I Don't think he would like to see me in his room is it okay if I stay here?^
^ yes of course you can stay with us just sit down ^ tae said to me. I would like to but my dress is kinda short I'm so dumb I could have worn some jeans but no I wanted to make jungkook jealous but he doesn't even care.
I sat down and tried to cover my dress with my hands .  It was kinda getting awkward but jungkook entered the room he looked at me and gave me his jacket. That's one of the sweetest things he has done and maybe the only sweet thing he has done but its okay . ^thank you kookie ^ I said.
He nodded and sat down not Next to me but next to jimin . My smile faded i thought he was being nice for ones .  I think RM noticed so he asked me some questions.
^so how old are you?^ he asked^I'm the same age as jungkook I was born on February tho so I'm older^
^ Who is your bias ?^ Taehyung asked and smiled he is really cute.
^ It's Jimin i really like his voice and he seems very nice ^ I said, he smiled.

^ I heard you can play the guitar? Like Chanyeol hyung from Exo^ Hobi said .
I couldn't reply I don't like it. I don't like hearing his name I hate it . I some how managed a smile so he won't get upset. ^ How about we go to the Haunted house ?? ^ Taehyung asked.
^its not really haunted it's just a attraction with fake ghosts and monsters ^ jungkook said.
It would be okay for me I'm not scared of those things . ^ Let's Go ^ i said . And everyone except for the maknae of course said yes.
^Lets Go in pairs : Me and Jin , Taehyung and Hoseok and Jimin and Yoongi and of course jungkook and rosé ^ namjoon said. We agreed and went inside.

^ Are you scared?^ he asked why is he worried ?
^ it's because I don't want you to be clingy if you are scared not because I'm worried^
Can he read my mind ???!!? 
^im not scared ^ I said . I'm really not scared of those things but I'm kinda scared of the dark and loud noises so I really hope nothing will happen.
We saw some zombies , some ghosts and a kinda unicorn looking thing it was really funny . Jungkook didn't seem to enjoy it . He was probably bored and had enough of me . We are near the exit but suddenly it was dark . I thought it was another kinda horror thing for the house but I could hear sirens and they were so loud someone said ^ We are really sorry for everyone who is still inside we will turn the lights on as quickly as possible so please stay calm^
How can I stay calm when The dark is one of my biggest fears. I am so scared I don't know what to do I began to sob I turned away so jungkook doesn't see it he already hates me what will he say if he sees me crying for something like this