What are you hiding chaeyoung?

Rosés POV:
* before she came to the place*
Should I go ? I'm not sure . But why shouldn't I ? It's not like I'm scared of him, and I'm going to see him tomorrow at the award show anyway. Jennie unnie told me to pretend I'm sick so I stayed here but I really want to go and see jungkook it will be fun I will just ignore him . I decided to go I dressed up and called jisoo unnie. I'm to scared to call Jennie unnie she will kill me and Lisa well I could call her but she will worry to much . After I called unnie I'm pretty sure she is mad and so will be my other members but it's okay .

I arrived but I'm to scared to open the door and go outside. I can do this I told my self to gain confidence but I got more nervous . I will just do it and stay with Kook. I went outside and saw them a mad jisoo unnie , a shocked Jennie unnie and Lisa who smiled at me and Him. I quickly looked away. I went beside jungkook and Lisa and Lisa hugged me .
^Why are you here Rosie?^ Lisa asked .
^Lili I can't just stay home I'm okay really and jungkook will protect me right ??^ I looked at his age and he seemed surprised.

^why cant you swim ? From what should I protect you ? Who said I will protect you ?^ he said .
You don't need to protect me kookie nobody does from now on I will take care of it myself .I leaned on to him and tried to hug him but he brushed me off.
^okay everyone please change into those outfits we prepared , good thing we bought all 4 Blackpink members outfit^
We girls went to change last the boys wore a short and a Tshirt which was green .
We changed as well ,

And went out. I felt really uncomfortable with The short shorts and so did my members I kept pulling them down.
^Okay now please choose a partner all the girl should have a boy as a partner please and sit down we will do an interview first and then film . ^
I looked over at jungkook but he said no I still ran to him and hugged him .
^ Lets do it together okay?^ I asked him
^ I literally said no 1 Minute ago do it with someone else^ he replied . Oh come on it's not hard .
^ please kook I really want to do it with you ^
He sighed and said yes finally .

Jennie unnie and Yoongi oppa went first .
They went to a tent and did a short interview after that they need to do a task or something. After that Lisa and tae went after that. Tae pulled her hair lightly and teased her and Lisa pouted so he Kissed her on the cheek. They are really childish but cute I really admire there relationship. But Lisa deserves him and he deserves her they compliment each other . Next was  namjoon oppa and Jisoo unnies turn . And after that we went .
We sat down on the floor .
^pull your Short down !^
^what ?^
He sighed and gave me a pillow to cover my legs .
^are you dumb or something seriously ^
^ so jungkook and rosé i will Tell you too two words you need to pick one of them . Pick your favorite okay?we will see how much you suit each other ^

^Dancing or singing ^
We both answered singing .
^jeans or sweatpants ^
We both answered sweatpants.
^bunny or chipmunk ^
I said bunny and he said chipmunk .
I looked at him and smiled .
^what it's Not like i meant you ^he said.
^pineapple on Pizza yes or no ^
We both answered yes.
^ you like that ? ^ he asked me .
^ I like every type of food^

We went back and I saw Exo members sitting there waiting for their turn . I guess I need to chose someone now . Jisoo unnie was with Suho . Jennie unnie with Kai. Lisa with Sehun . And I'm with ........
Baekhyun. Baekhyun I love you . He came beside me and winked . I looked behind me and saw Chanyeol smirking at me . What does he want ? He pointed at my phone I was holding and I looked at it .

He send me a message .

No matter how much you try to run away from me I will always find you remember that Chaeng I will get you one day I have patience don't worry .

He really send me that . I looked behind me but he was gone . I Don't want to be scared but I am.
After the interview we filmed the Ad and went home .

Jungkooks POV:

That annoying girl. I only love Iu noona why can't she understand. Now it's Exos turn and she doesn't seem to be happy . Chanyeol hyung was about to go to her but baekhyun hyung was there first , she seemed relieved . What are you hiding park chaeyoung.
Everyone went home and i remembered we need to go to an award show tomorrow I heard BLACKPINK will do a cover of Beyoncé's partition . We couldn't talk much with exo but Tomorrow I will talk with them .

I'm sorry for the late update ❤️
I will try to update more often
Thank you for reading 💞 Don't forget to vote or comment . For any questions you can ask me on Instagram:@internationalplaygirlroseanne 🥰🥰💞💞