Dont touch my wife

I'm sorry you had to wait this long for a new chapter I hope you enjoy this one and please read everything because I have a question at the end of it love you❤️

Rosés POV :
It's been a week since Jungkook is gone and I already miss him . We text everyday And he said he can't wait to see me . But jungkook didn't text me today normally he texts me every morning.
Is he okay ? Maybe he has a busy schedule I should worry . Today I didn't go anywhere because my unnies are all busy except for me of course . Why do I never get a gig

? I mean the other members are more popular but still isn't it unfair I don't get any promotions . It's okay tho Fansé are with me I saw them trending a hashtag on twitter that made me happy at least now I know they still support me .
I ate breakfast and then went out a little with my bike . This is our favorite place jungkook and i always come here at night. Han river is a great place once I came here with my sister and even posted something and jungkook did as well 1 day after me , actually I saw him that night I was so happy .
I notice that it's night already and go home .
What the lights are on I'm really sure they weren't when I went out . I walk in my room to change in to my Pyjamas but then I see that the Tv is on . I didn't even watch Tv today

. It's getting scary. I want to call my unnies but then I hear someone laugh .
I turn around to see him . What is he doing here . I thought he was away how ????
^Chaeng baby did you miss me I sure did , where is your boyfriend? Oh yeah he's away right ? That's great because now I can have fun with you without someone bothering us ^
^ go away Chanyeol please let me alone ^
^ No no Baby i read your messages he's away for 3 weeks and thanks for the passcode I need to thank him later ^ he says walking to me I back away but the couch is there and I fall on top of it . He hold my hands and my mouth and I begin to cry . What is this why does this happen to me Jungkookie where are you ? Please save me I think but he's away .
I try to scream but I can't .

^ you can't scream baby and even if you could no one would here you ^ he's right no one would hear me . It's happening all again I thought it was over .
I bite his hand and try to get away but he pushes me on the couch and slaps me.
I cry and scream but nothing happens. ^Chaeng baby let's not make it difficult come on let's go if we go to my apartment it will be better ^
I shake my head no no no I don't want to go there he tries to drag me to the door but I kick his leg .
^ YAH ENOUGH ROSEANNE ^ he screams and I gg scared he turns the light off and begins to undress me . NO NO NO NO I scream and and bite his hand but he doesn't care . It's over now I can't do anything I can't move anymore my body is to tired I can't escape him .

^YAH DONT TOUCH MY WIFE YOU BASTARD ^ I turn to the left and see him . Jungkookie he's standing there with white roses my favorites and some chocolates he's so shocked . I cry and try to escape him but Chanyeol harshly pushed me against the floor so my head hits The ground . I'm getting dizzy and cry even more . I can see jungkook punch Chanyeol and He is bleeding .
^ jungkook stop you will kill him if you keep punch him in the face ^
^ that's what I want to do chaeyoung go to our room and lock the door your safe now ^ he says and punches him again .
^ YOU DARED TOUCH ING MY GIRL AND MAKING HER CRY NOW YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES I WILL KILL YOU ^ he screams and punches him again and again chanyeols is bleeding badly and I try to pull jungkook away . I hug him from behind and tell him it's okay now he finally let's go .

^ I will call the Police Chaeyoung ah stay here or no it's to dangerous go to our room ^ he says
^ he's unconscious already jungkook go call the police it's okay ^ I say and he kisses the top of my head and runs to call the police .
I can't hold it in anymore and I cry again it's just all to much I'm so lucky jungkook came in the right moment I don't want to imagine what would have happened . Jungkook comes back with the police officers and they take Chanyeol away .
^ your free now Rosie and i will protect you okay it's all okay Rosie he's away he's gone forever he can't hurt you anymore^
Jungkookie I love him so much .
He's there he will protect me .
I have a great family
Great friends
And a great boyfriend
Im so lucky i have them.

Jungkooks POV :

I didn't call rosé today because I'm at the airport I want to surprise her. I bought flowers and chocolate and I'm only my way to our apartment .
Wait the car ..... I know the car it's Chanyeols
No it can't be .
I run upstairs but the door is locked . I hear rosé crying and screaming no no no .
I enter the password and run inside.THAT BASTARD I WILL KILL HIM I WILL MAKE HIM REGRET HE HAS EVEN THOUGHT OF ROSÉ HE WILL
SEE . I punch him and I know If i keep punch him I will kill him but I don't care he hurt my girl . Rosé tries to stop me and hugs me . I finally calm down and hug her back . I quickly call the police and they take him away . I see her cry she's so scared . I tell her to go take a bath to calm down and say I will put some clothes in front of the door . When she comes out she looks more relaxed and so cute in my clothes . We go to bed and i cuddle with her and tell her I love her and will protect her but when I look down she's already asleep .

I love you Roseanne park nobody will hurt you again I promise . She really chased me huh 😂 hmmm We could call it Chasing jungkook yea that would be a great movie name .

1 year later

Rosé are you ready?
No jungkook you can't come inside wait I'm not dressed yet .
I've seen everything already my love
YAH jungkook

It's been 5 month since we are engaged and we will get married soon to .
So your probably like why did they get engaged so early it's because of 2 reasons.
1. I love her
2. she said I should wait until we are engaged and so I did
I can still Remember how shy she was and that she almost hit me .

I see Rosé running to the bathroom again .
It's been 2 weeks and she's still sick she keeps on throwing up and feeling dizzy I said let's go to the doctor but she said no .
I hope she feels better soon my poor baby .
💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

The end❤️
Im so thankful for 3000k reads thank youuuuu
Im so happy you liked this Book and i cant wait to start with Daring Love . Be sure to read it when it's out .
Im thinking of writing some Epilogues or extra chapters for this one so please tell me if I should

I love you all💕✨
Also be sure to check out my Instagram account and the story of my bf xo_glowy
❤️💞❤️💞❤️

Rosé Solo in 2 weeks 🤡