🤔

The group noticed Naruto kissing Hinata and cringed, but their distasteful PDA acted as a reminder.

"Okay, here's the plan... The entire group wants Sasuke to find a girlfriend. And the entire group wants Sai and Ino to get back together as well as Tamaki and Kiba to start dating. We gave them time, but they didn't use it so here's where we come in." Temari started, setting Shikamaru up for his speech.

"So we didn't know what to do. Then I came up with this. (Qwertalphaderp)
So the rest of the group that we are getting Sasuke and you together, but in reality we are just getting Sai and Ino back together, and we have another plan for Kiba and Tamaki, we'll cross that bridge later.

Anyway, you and Sasuke are going to have to spend a lot of time together this week. Act like a couple but if anyone like Ino asks, your twos aren't together. And Ino being the person she is will get involved and we'll make a pretend plan for you two. But in the end it'll be Sai and Ino together."

"Damn, that was pretty smart." Sakura admitted.

Shikamaru have a humble nod, but Temari was all of Shikamaru. Temari took a lot of pride in her man.

"Okay, Sai and Ino are coming, separately. I told them that you two weren't coming, instead we will find you two shopping together. Then the plan starts." Shikamaru said "Shit! They are here, you guys need to go!"

Sasuke and Sakura ran for the hills, hoping that Sai and Ino wouldn't see them.
Sakura got pulled sideways into a dimly lit room. Click. "I saw Sai, he looked sad as usual. And he was coming down where we were running."

"Heh, you saved me on that one." Sakura commented as she shifted.

"I saved both of us, I don't like it when Sai shows emotion. It scares me when he shows genuine emotion." Sasuke said seriously.

Sakura let out a quiet giggle. Although she completely agreed with him, she has never really talked to him. But when she passes Sai in the halls he always wears that same face of nothingness.

"Still we need to.. to.." Sakura found herself not being able to finish what she was saying. For some reason she couldn't remember.

"Get out?" Sasuke suggested

"Yes actually. Hey, how did you know that?" Sakura asked as she peeked her head out the door.

The coast was clear. The two left and started walking through the mall as planned.
He shrugged "It just seemed like something you would say."

—-

It turns out that Sakura and Sasuke didn't leave at the right time. Because Sai heard part of their conversation.

Looks like they are so in love that they don't even know it.
They even finish each others sentences.

~Peace 🌚🐾