Chapter Eleven: Dark Secrets That Lead to a Goodbye

Lilyanna

"Okay, okay, yeah okay... I'll see you there," I stated.

"Who was it?" Niko asked.

"My sister," I said, with a smile.

The group smiled. The doctor opened his eyes.

"Your sister," the doctor asked coughing. "Is she part of the military?"

"Yes. She is. Also my cousin was with her. She is also a military officer."

_________

Jade

It's been a hour since we got onto the plane. We would he need to get off soon.

"Are we going to get off when the plane lands or we have to get off before it lands?" I asked.

"I think we can get off when they land," Jake said.

"But their going to come in here to empty out the plane," Celeste said.

Lily's phone ranged. She read it and her eyes widen. We all looked at her.

"I got an email. We are wanted for a crime against the country."

"What?! We are? Can't be good. If we land we will be spotted. What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We have to lay low and if so we would have to jump out of the plane before we land," Lily said.

"Kimblee is coming down hard on us," Dr. Phil said.

"If we get caught I would be killed for sure."

"We ar- what do you mean? He will kill you? Aren't you his trusted second?" I asked.

"Yes but... I carry his secrets."

"What secret?"

"I saw him kill his family when I was about 13 years old. I was forced into this. I never spoke of this to anyone. But since I'm out of the lab I can tell you guys. Kimblee killed half of a million people in just the span of a year. He started the wars against SosTax our Allie. We lost our trust with them. Now we have fix our alliance with them. He killed his mother and father but his twin brother was able to escape and fled to a different state. He never told me how but I don't even want to know. He was never caught and he fled. I didn't take his brother's warning seriously," He said.

Everyone looked like they wanted to vomit.

"Was this for a reason?" Lily asked.

"Yes. There's always a reason for this. Since he is not the first on in the family line he is considered a breach family. The Kimblee line has always governor Selvia and they even have killed each other in order to rule. If he killed his mother and father first it lead to a better chance of being the president. He just needed to get rid of August Kimblee his brother. But since he escaped with the help from a friend of Kimblee had to come up with something else."

"This is where we come in," Jake said.

"Yes."

"Who was the friend?"

"Shane Zheng."

"Ack!" Lily explained.

"What was that sound for?" Jake asked.

"He was the one to bomb SosTax in 2021. Along with David McClain,Lesley Xiong, and Apollo Desmond." 

"Yes those were the ones you commanded when we ordered you to bomb the capital. Dr. Geller was the one to do the dirty work and took the General and Leader of SosTax Phoenix Boyd XXVI. He even took the eye of the president. You know, I thought that this organization was just a company that helps people. When I realized that it wasn't it was to late for me to get out. My family and I are now in danger..." he said.

"Then why did you escape with us?" Lily asked.

"I just needed a way out. Then I'm going home and getting my family out of the country. They can't stay here anymore," He said.

"If we need a scientist, where would you be?" I asked.

"I will be in the country to the north. The snow will hide us and I know someone from there. Head there if necessary or call me by this number. I'm going to leave when we get off the plane. I can't stay here, knowing that you know his secret."

"All right then." 

I took the paper and gave it to lily to save it in.

A Few Hours Later

"We're here! Let's go. Everyone gave a parachute and jump of the plane. We have five minutes," Lily stated.

________

We grabbed two cars and we said our goodbyes to the doctor.

"Good luck. Stop Kimblee," He said.

We nodded. We got into our cars and drove away from each over.