Chapter Thirty-Seven: Splitting Up

Phoenix

The decision to split was a difficult choose. We split everyone up into two groups. I was with Ethan, Yovany, Lilyanna, and Halsey. This was going to be fun. We went to the left while the second group went to the right. It felt weird without my bodyguard here.

"Kimblee is a trickster. Be on guard. He can be anywhere," Lilyanna said.

We walked for quite some time. We saw someone walking around the halls, and we followed it. It lead us to a dark hallway that seem kinda Sketchy.

"Looks sketchy," I said.

"Yeah but this would be somewhere Kimblee would go to," Lilyanna said.

"Really how do you know?" Halsey asked, sassily.

"Because, I have been serving under Dr. Kimblee since I was thirteen years old. I escaped when I was 25 which is how old I am," Lilyanna said. "I know how he is with his tricks. Are there any further objections?"

"No. None at all," Halsey said, angrily.

Lilyanna went first but the Major stopped her. He grabbed her metal hand.

"Hey... may... can I talk to you for a bit?" He asked.

"Umm... now?" She asked.

"Yes. Please," The Major said.

"Everyone stay here. Ethan make sure nothing happens."

"Yes ma'am," Ethan said.

Yovany

"What is it? You know that we have to hurry. We have to end this," Lily said.

"Umm..." I hesitated. Not the time to say it. "Don't you think... it's weird that Fuhrer Hayato is acting like she knows how Kimblee is?"

"I found it odd yes," She said. "Even before this I thought it was weird."

"We should send her in first. I don't trust her. Do you trust her?" I asked.

She crossed her arms, "no not at all. It was strange that she spoke against me earlier. We'll send her in first. Use her as a bait."

"Yeah. I think that's our best choice right now," I said.

"Okay then let's send her. But I'm not saying it, you're the one to say it," Lily said.

"What?! You want me to say it?!" I asked.

"Yeah! You have to! This was your idea!" She yelled.

I guess it is my idea and I did just suggest it so...

"Fine fine! I'll do it..." I said.

"Good, now go do it!" Lily said, pushing me towards them.

I went up to them. All eyes were on me now.

"Umm... Fuhrer Hayato."

"Yeah? What do you want?" She asked.

"Umm... how about you go first," I said.

"You want me to go first?" She asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Make the robotic girl go first. I don't see any problems with her going first."

"You are the one that doesn't believe that Kimblee isn't there so how about you go first and prove us wrong," Lily said.

Good one Lily. Now she isn't going to go first.