Chapter Thirty-Five: Sneuso Under Attack

Führer Hayato

The sirens ringed all over the city. I looked outside and saw military soldiers heading for the capital at lighting I speed.

"Everyone send your men out to get rid of these worthless soldiers! Get it done in under an hour!"

I looked back outside and saw the SosTax Air Force dropping bombs onto the city.

"Are the working with SosTax?!" I yelled. "That bastard General Boyd betrayed me! Launch an attack on SosTax and Selvia! They'll pay for this..."

"M-ma'am we are prepared to invade Selvia and SosTax at anytime."

"Do it! Launch an attack on Selvia and SosTax now!" I yelled.

He ran to the radio and sent the message. I ran out and grabbed my jacket. I'm going to fight those two Presidents and show them a piece of my mind. I walked down the stairs and got into the car.

"Go to Selvia."

"Yes ma'am."

I radio the capital of SosTax."General Boyd's office."

"Where is General Boyd?!"

"Oh Madam Fuhrer. Um... he is out right now. I think... he went to Selvia to do... something with the president. I'm sure that he is... at the command center there," She said.

I hanged it up, "Drive faster! To the command center of Selvia!"

"Y-yes Madam Fuhrer..."

__________

Jake

"I saw him go this way!" I yelled.

"He is a fast one," Jade said.

"We just have to get him back to the command center. The Colonel will shot him when we get him there," William said.

"This isn't going to be easy..." Lily said.

It felt like we were going in circles. We split up and finally corned him. Some of the citizens fighting help as well. We backed him up to the command center. A bomb went off inside. Isabella jumped out of the window and shot the air on accident almost hitting Ariana. She landed on her legs. Damaging them more.

"Colonel!" Ariana yelled, jumping out of the window. Another bomb went off.

"This was your plan? To shoot me with your sniper..." Dr. Kimblee said.

"General Phoenix Boyd XXVI!" Someone yelled.

He turned around. He started to back up. "Fuhrer Hayato..! What is your reason to be here..?" He said, worried.

"What is the reason for your Air Force to show up at Sneuso along with Selvia's military?!" She yelled.

"Your talking is pestering me. I wish Dr. Geller got rid of you sooner. Nevertheless, this is where your story ends," Dr. Kimblee said.

He raised his hand up and sent a signal down. Lily throw a small hologram shield underneath Isabella and Ariana. She throw one underneath us as well. Rapid bullets shoot at us.

"The SosTax Air Force is attacking our military. Colonel Bradley sent them in to destroy Eclipses military and some of ours," She said, reloading her gun that she throw at the doctor earlier. "They haven't reached the Capital yet. There are still in the forest. Correct?"

The Fuhrer fell silent.

"Everyone reloaded your weapons. The doctor went inside." Yovany said.