big hoodie - g.d

402 words
FIRST PERSON

i heard the bathroom door swing open and footsteps travel down the stairs. i followed shortly after, stopping in my tracks as i see her in my cub sport hoodie, that she wore like an oversized dress, and her damp hair in a messy bun. she was leaning against the kitchen counter looking down at her phone and eating m&m's

"hey, save some for me!" i say.

she looked up at me and gave me a light smile as i walked up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her small frame. my head dipped into her neck and i left butterfly kisses on her warm skin, earning a giggle.

"someone's clingy today." she hummed and played with my fingers that were resting on her waist.

"well, what do you expect when you walk around the house like this? you know i love it when you wear my clothes, especially my hoodies." i mumbled quietly into her shoulder.

she turned around and i saw her beautiful face, no makeup, and stunning as always.

"can i have my hoodie back though? i'm actually a 'lil cold." i asked quietly, playing with the strings of her (my) hoodie.

"but i'm cold, too!" she smiled and crossed her arms over her chest.

"pwease? " i said in a baby voice.

"no." she smiled.

"but you have your own hoodies! plus it's your fault you're cold. i don't even think you're wearing shorts!" i giggled and she blushed and giggled back.

"if you want it, you'll have to catch me first!" she said excitedly as she took off, running around the house.

i chased her and eventually caught up, grabbing her by her hips and throwing her over my shoulder. she couldn't stop laughing and kicked her legs a bit. i placed her down on the living room couch and she put her knees up to her chest. she grinned and put the hoodie over her legs so that her whole body hid in my clothes.

"lemme wear it, it's big and it smells like your cologne and i like it." she looked up at me innocently and i sighed.

"fine. but we're going to the mall later so i can buy more hoodies." i sat next to her and pulled her onto my lap.

"fine with me bub." she said all bubbly, pecking my lips.

i pulled the hood up and tightened the strings, making her burst out laughing, and tackled her into the couch with tickles.

☆☆

this is the most shallow thing i've ever said but i lowkey don't like the twins that much anymore, ik they're older now but they're really boring i'm sorry ik y'all gonna hate on me for this but i needed to say it. its so weird i love writing these things and i see tons of edits and love them but their videos aren't that good anymore, like i miss the challenges and when they were lil idiots being really fucking funny. i don't know maybe this is just coming from someone who had nine different moods today but who cares i wanna talk to someone lol

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞^

𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬