the end.

sunday, november 15th

so, this is goodbye...

for this book.

ha did i scare you?

sorry if i did

anyways, i lost interest in the dolan twins. they don't give me butterflies and make me happy like they used to.

but, i still want to write. i love writing so much and i don't want to stop anytime soon.

it might take extra long for me to publish things, but that's because i want to make it that much better.

i hope you guys will give my next book as much love as you gave this one.

this is just my way of saying that i'm taking a break. a pretty long one.

my next book might be an imagine book, or something similar.

i want to write no-name imagines, to leave it up to your imagination and you can think of whoever you want! i thought that's an amazing idea, so that's probably what i'll do. just short romance stories.

so this is farewell. thank you for everything you've done for me. the amount of love you guys have shown this book is beyond anything i ever wanted when i first started. i thought i would end up with 200 reads and a few comments, but i got so much more. you made it worth writing about something i loved.

thank you for liking my work, it sounds ridiculous but i put a lot of love into this book. i guess it's because i'm that desperate for a boyfriend.

i love each and every one of you beautiful angels.

all the love, h