Chapter Seven: New pt 1/New pt 2

Tay POV
"Ok, ok I kissed her.", I finally admit to Tina, completely annoyed. I'm annoyed right now because she wouldn't let shit go. She has been badgering me for over an hour now. "I knew it.", she says full of triumph. Now the bitch is practically gloating. She has arrogance radiating from her pores and everything. I swear I can't stand her stank ass, right now. God she's such a pain in my ass. "Sooooo, you know I want details, right?", she adds. "Soooo, you know you ain't getting any, right?", I reply. "Damn, you so nosy.", I add.

How was I supposed to say you were right...I didn't and still don't want to so guess what, I'm not going to. Plus, I'm DEFINITELY NOT telling her I told Maria that I loved her. She'll really rub that in. "Really, I'm not?", she asks. "You wouldn't keep anything from your bestie would you?", she asks. She then gives me the most innocent of looks.

"Fuck yea, I would.", I say and crack up. Just then I hear a ping and reach to grab my phone. I unlock it and then Tina quickly swipes it out my hand. We instantly become like two kids playing keep away. I have to try to chase her down (she's surprisingly pretty quick for a pothead). "She says you guys really need to talk about what happened and what was said." She reads Maria's text aloud.

She instantly stops and looks at me. "What was said, Tay?", she asks. I stop running too. "Shit.", I say. I sigh. Whelp so much for not telling her. I'm not going through another hour of interrogation. "I told her I love her.", I mumble. She quickly says, "You said what? I couldn't hear you." I know she heard me.

"You heard me. You ain't deaf motherfucka.", I respond angrily. I'm instantly annoyed once again. She's enjoying this way too much. "I know, I did. I just like hearing how right I am.", she says. Gah!!! She's just saying the obvious. She WAS right, but I still seriously wanna choke her right now. "This is serious, T. I don't know what to do.", I say. "I know but I still like to hear how right I was.", she adds.

I was already spending the night at Tina's place tonight. I mean can't look Lea in the eyes just yet. But now I'm also definitely going to bed. Birthday or not, I really just wanna stop thinking for the rest of night. "Did you fuck her?", Tina asks. "Night, T.", I say as I start walking away. "That's a yes or a no?", Tina asks.

"Night, T.", I respond and wave. "Damn.", I hear her say. I pass by Shany as she comes out the kitchen. She's eating an apple and looking at both of us like we're crazy. Once I'm past her, I look back and check to see if they're looking. They aren't, good. I hurry and reach for my phone. I'm definitely calling Maria back before I go to sleep, though. I would call Lea but a I'm supposed to still be mad at her and most importantly b I don't have the courage yet.

I may not tell her everything just yet but I will have to eventually. And how in the fuck do I say "Hey I've technically been emotionally cheating on you, but now I actually acted on it." Since I can't, I'm not gonna say anything until I figure out exactly what I'm gonna say. I don't wanna lie but I guess lying might be a must in my new life. I call Maria but it goes straight to voicemail. Maria calls almost exactly at 3. So I answer in a hurry.

Maria: I highly doubted someone like you would be sleep, especially not on your birthday.

Me: Hey.

I know, such deep words, right?

Me: Nope I gotta a lot of things on my mind.

Maria: Javi is spending the night with his mom. Are you up to seeing me this early? I'd rather talk sooner than later and definitely in person.

I know I should say we shouldn't or I can't. I mean I love her so that means I desperately wanna make love to her. I kissed her but I still fought hard against going beyond kissing. I explained I still need time to figure shit out. She said she understood completely...and I thought she did. But... **sigh.**