Chapter 1 Learning The School

Beep Beep
I heard my alarm clock shout at me, I turn it off and get up. Waking up my German Shepherd dog Max from his slumber. I grab myself some new clothes for school, and head to the bathroom to get ready. I shower washing my hair with my cheap shampoo and conditioner that I bought. I finish quickly wrapping a towel around my body then another on my hair. I wipe the fog off the mirror in the bathroom looking at myself.

Hi, my name is Blur Elara Grey; I know it's a weird name. My mother named me Blur, because the night she and my father slept together is a blur to her. It was so much of a blur that she doesn't know what my father's name is or who he is. The only thing she remembers about him is his grey eye, and that his last name started with J. Then Elara, because my grandmother insisted I have a lady like name. And Grey well that is my mom's last name, so unfortunately it's mine.

I pull on my black panties and bra then I slip into my dark blue slightly ripped skinny jeans. I then slip my skin tight black tank top on then slip my necklace on. On my necklace that was given to me a long time ago has a B for Blur. A small silver heart and a small little metal tag that reads Hope. I know kinda dumb, but it's my favorite thing in the world.
I brush my hair, dry my hair, then brush my hair again, and finally brush and floss my teeth. I walk out with my pajamas in my arm to see my mom passed out of the couch again. With her dumbass boyfriend passed out in his recliner. I roll my eyes and walk to my room to finish getting ready.

If you couldn't tell by my first name my mom hates me. She hates me so much that she abuses me and neglects me. But not only her my mother's Boyfriend Gabe too. Except he doesn't burn me with weed and cigarettes my mom does though. But Gabe lays his hands on me more like fists honestly. They both neglect me... well until the school calls them. Then I become a problem and get beat.
       Mostly I stay out of the house and come back when they are passed out. Gabe and my mother are both alcoholics and druggies. Which explains why they abuse me... a bit that is. I have a younger brother, but he went to Alaska. He lives with my aunt, uncle, and my three cousins. I haven't seen him since he was four. My aunt was able to get my mom and Gabe to sign their rights away. So he luckily lives a wonderful life.
       My aunt unfortunately for me wasn't able to get them to sign their rights off of me. So I live a shitty life, and work my ass off to pay for my stuff. My mother and Gabe refuse to spend money on me. So I have had a job since I was twelve different ones though. First I started with taking care of people's dogs. Then I moved on to babysitting peoples kids when I was fourteen. I am sixteen now and wait tables; three days only for nine to ten hours.

I put on mascara, some natural eyeshadow, and pink lip gloss. I then slip on my black hoodie, and then throw on my leather jacket over it. On the back of my leather jacket it reads Westside Wolves it looked like actual claws gone through it. Then though those opening where it had been scratched you can see a wolf. I grab my bag off the floor putting my lip gloss back in with a gum packet, a cigarette packet, a lighter, and then I make sure everything for school is in there.
Once I know everything is in there, including the book I needed to return to the town library. I then grab my phone, earbuds, my wallet, and slip my bag on one shoulder. I then walk out of my room using a key to lock my door. I then sneak passed my mom and Gabe then walk out the door. I close the door and walk to my beaten down single cab old red Dodge truck. I unlocked it, hopped in, and start the engine. I then drive away from that horrid home that looked like shit.
I pull up to the school in my usual parking spot in the back. But I stop when I see a nice BMW i8 parked in my spot. My hands tightened around the wheel, and took the parking spot two spots away form my usual. I walk up to the nice car and consider slashing the tires. But decided to play nice and let it go... well till I find out who the owner of the car is. I then make my way to the school building and the Gym to hangout with my friends.

       Though that is half my life, but that's not all. Let's discuss the other half of my life I live. Let's get one thing straight I ain't no timid nerdy ass weakling. In I am known as a The Bad Girl, well at least as the leader bad girl with a very medium fuse. Now I was once the timid nerdy ass weakling, but one day I snapped. I snapped to the point to where I blacked out and slammed a girl's head repetitively into a brick wall. Next thing I know I am tagged as the bad girl with issues.
       Now I'm not gonna lie I got issues, but so does everyone else in this world. But no one in this world could make it without a friend or two. Tiana Jane Langston and Grace Hazel Shane are my two best friends. They are also bad girls.
Tiana is definitely the prettiest of us three. Tiana likes makeup and doing her hair, but she also likes guys. Like lost her virginity at eleven years old, because she liked a guy so much. I don't think I could count on my hands and feet how many guys she has slept with. But somehow magically hasn't gotten an STD.
Then their is Grace, Grace is definitely the silent bad girl. Grace and I have that in common; I sometimes talk, but mostly am quite like Grace. Grace likes the color black and wears it all the time. Grace is also very smart, and likes to keep her grades above a B at all times. Grace works at an auto mechanic shop that is in our town. Grace's dad Owens it, and runs that part of it. But her mom runs the gas station part of it.
Now at our school everybody fits somewhere, weather they realize it or not. Just like in every school you have the popular kids. Of course Popular Kids are filled with Jocks, Cheerleaders, or Playboy Bad boys.
The head Cheerleader use to be the girl that I slammed into the brick wall, but now it is Chelsea Loan. Who likes to try and make me angry. If it wasn't for Grace and Tania, Chelsea would be dead and I would be in prison. The QB (Quarter Back) is Justin Ridges. The guy has slept with almost every girl well, except for us three. I know your shocked Tiana hasn't slept with him. Well it's because he is an ass. And the Playboy Bad Boys that use to live here moved away a year before I moved here. Which I moved her in Fifth grade. Rumor has it they are moving back.
Next you have the Geeks or Nerds. Filled with the next Einstein, maybe a Multi Million Dollar Business man/woman, or just the next person to solve something huge. I stick up for these guys a lot, which causes most my fights. They all worship me and my girls, but I understand what it's like to be like them. So I am not afraid to speak for them.
Then you got your regular old Druggies. Don't really have to into detail with them; calling them Druggies explains it all. Next you got the Loners, which me and my friends are technically. We definitely aren't popular... well maybe we are. But the reason we are considered as loners is we mostly stick to ourselves. Unless I am standing up for somebody then I am not a loner.
Next you have the Theatre Kids. They preform in Musicals, or One Acts. The theatre teacher says it's like football, and it kinda is in a way.
Everybody fits into one of these categories unfortunately. But that is just how high school is especially in this dumbass town. But Life works in funny ways; that's what my grandmother told me anyways.

"Hey! Blur!" shouted Tiana at me as I walk into the Gym, I nod my head toward her and Grace. I then make my walk to them, but soon stop as I feel eyes on me. I look to see three guys I never seen before staring at me. I flip them off and they seemed shocked by my action. I could tell everyone else was cowering away from them. I didn't know why though. Probably because I had to skip school yesterday.
Gabe gave me one hell of a beating the other day, so I stayed home to heal up a bit. And when I mean home I was actually sleeping out in the woods far from home. But hey I healed enough to come to school the next day.
       I get to Tiana and Grace sitting down next to them "who the new kids" I asked them. "They are the old bad boys that moved away. They are totally hot and totally single" said Tiana, I roll my eyes. Great now I have more dickheads to deal with I thought to myself. But then something popped in my head "does either of them drive a BMW i8" I asked. Grace nodded her head and smirked getting what was about to happen.
I look at them and glare as they stare at us. I see a boy with brown hair and forest green eyes turn to his friend with blonde hair and sea blue eyes. The blonde though just stares at me as his friend talks to him. But I stared back glaring at him not giving two shits who saw.
"The Blonde is the leader. He got in a fight with Troublemaker McBee. He put McBee in the Hospital like how you put that bitch in the hospital" Tiana tells me pulling out a small mirror and lip stick. I smirk at them now as they stare at us. "Guess will just have to teach them where they belong now" I say as I know Tiana smiles and Grace smirks while staring at the three boys with me.