Chapter 3 Friends

My next two classes passed by easily as I took a nap in both. I now sat at lunch with Tiana and Grace as we eat the terrible school food. "So I heard Justin slept with Chelsea. And that Chelsea could be pregnant" said Tiana "wouldn't surprise me" said Grace in a low tone voice. I sat back staying quite as Tiana as usual told us the latest gossip.
       I though kept thinking about third period. The Principal in third period called me to his office telling me that I have one more chance. Or they call my parents. That's what he said last week too, but still hasn't done it. Though I get in trouble a lot and skip. My grades are one of the best grades in the school. Which is why everyone is a bit more lenient with me, and my outbursts.
       As I stared at my fries I heard the click of trays settling on our table. I looked out to see Adam and his friends sitting down. The entire cafeteria watched us carefully, but us three girls shot them nasty glares. Making them all return back to their lunches ignoring us for the time being.
       "You girls got that down good" said a boy with jet black hair and grey eyes like me. I ignored his comment and the fact his eyes looked like mine. I instead returned back to staring at my fries while eating them. "Thanks" said Tiana though "I'm Cody. These are my friends Jake and Adam" said Cody gesturing to Adam and brownie. "Hi" said Tiana to them "I'm Tiana. These are my besties Grace and Blur" Tiana said gesturing to us.
"Where did you learn to fight" Adam asked looking me dead in the eye "oh it's this cool place on corner of Kiss My Ass Blvd. and None Of Your Damn Business" I say back to him. Jake choked on his water, Tiana slapped my shoulder telling me "rude", Grace smirked, and Cody looked wide eyed at me. Adam... he just smiled at me as I glared at him.
Before this could escalate I heard my phone ring. By the Batman ring tone I knew it was Raphael calling. I got up throwing my stuff away and answering my phone as I exit the cafeteria.
I sat on the stairwell to go up to the second floor as I talked to Raphael on FaceTime. "How have you been" I asked Raphael "good" he replied "Aunty has made sure I have been attending my Piano lessons though" Raphael pouted. I laughed "I thought you loved the Piano" I commented "I do. I just don't like what my piano teacher makes me play" Raphael told me. I laughed some more "so how is Mom and my dad" Raphael asked me. I frowned, Raphael sighed "my dad hasn't" Raphael knew by my sad eyes what he was about to ask wasn't gonna end well.
"I'm sorry Blur" said Raphael giving me sad eyes "it's fine. I am just glad your away from it" I say being honest. Raphael nodded his head agreeing with me. I remember when he left he was skinny, and had a black eye. He was also afraid of everyone except me; now he is extremely social.
"Have you come any closer to finding out who your dad is" Raphael asked me changing the subject. I shook my head no "going off by his eyes are like mine and his last name ends with J. Doesn't exactly lower the percentage down" I tell Raphael. He nods his head understanding "hope you find him soon though" Raphael told me. I smiled at him then the bell rung for class "I got to go Raph. I will talk to you later" I tell him. "Ok. Bye Blur, I love you" Raph tells me, I smile "I love you too Kid" I say. Then I hang up on him, and get up heading back down the stairs as kids come up.
       I walk into the library for my study period time. I look at the students as they all stare at me. I walk past tables to my table in the back; near my favorite bookshelf and a window too. I sit down placing my bag next to my chair. I pull my earbuds out and put them in and pull out a Science Textbook. Boy With Luv by BTS was playing right now (up top ^). With my Perfield vision I saw three bags get placed on my table. I look to see Adam, Cody, and Jake sitting down at my table.
       "What do you want" I asked very annoyed now by these three fucking idiots. "We are sitting with one of our friends" said Cody smiling at me with something hidden in his smile. "I don't need your friendship. I got plenty of shit going on that doesn't need three fucking jackass in it" I say grabbing my stuff and walking out of the library. But as I left I heard Jake tell Adam "she's a tough one".
       As I walk down the empty hall I came face to face with more shit. Chelsea and her two minion BFFS were in the hall, but a fourth girl laid on the floor as they kicked her. My fists balled up as I remember something from my childhood.

       I laid in bed when I heard an ear piercing scream. I jumped out of bed and crept down the hall peaking pass the corner. I saw my mom on the floor and her getting kicked in the stomach by Gabe and his buddies. "MOMMY!" I screamed, I ran punching Gabe's leg. They all turned to me and Gabe smiled evilly at me.

       That was the first time Gabe laid his horrible hands on me. I walked up to them as the bell rang for the next class. "HEY!" I shout loudly everyone stopping in their tracks terrified. Chelsea and her minions stopped looking to me smirking. I helped the girl up and she stared terrified at me "get out of here" I tell her. The girl runs off into the crowd off students to get away.
       I turn to the three idiots as they stare at me. "Say hi to Justin for me at the hospital" I say then slam my fist into Chelsea face. Chelsea's minions Brooklyn and Zoey jumped on me as students stood around us to watch. Zoey was on my back pulling my hair, and Brooklyn was slapping me. I kicked Brooklyn in the stomach, and slammed Zoey into the lockers behind us.
       Chelsea came at me, I was ready for her. But she got grabbed by Grace and was pulled down to the floor. Tiana has Brooklyn by her hair and was kneeing her in the stomach. Brooklyn though grabbed Tiana's leg and pulled her to the floor. I walked over grabbing Brooklyn's hair getting her off of Tiana. Tiana got up and we both grabbed Brooklyn's arms then ran her into the locker head first.
       Zoey jumped on my back again, which was annoying as shit. I grabbed both of Zoey's arms moved my head and back forward. As if I am stretching to touch my feet. I then pull Zoey over my head slamming her into the floor. I then got on top of Zoey and gave her two good blows to the face.
       I saw Grace having fun teasing Chelsea. Chelsea was trying to hit Grace as Grace dodged Chelsea's hits easily. I walk over "Hey" I say and Chelsea looked to me and I punched her in the face. Grace and I look to Tiana dealing with Brooklyn and Zoey by herself. "Go help her" I tell Grace, who nods leaving me with Chelsea.
      "You are nothing but a reject" said Chelsea standing up slowly "and your just a very ignorant pathetic bitch who thinks she can control people" I say. Chelsea got mad coming at me as she screamed. I smirked grabbing her left arm, and swung her around then let go letting her fall to the ground. I then grabbed her head and slammed her head into the floor. "I love how you say I'm pathetic. When you are actually the pathetic one. Because no one in your family loves you. They all reject you and leave you" said Chelsea.
That sent me over the edge and I started slamming Chelsea's head repeatedly into the tiled floor. I didn't stop until three male coaches pulled me off of Chelsea. I looked to Adam and his friends, who seemed very interested in me now. "We still not friends" Adam asked me "I would rather come close to death again" I say.
"BLUR! GRACE! TIANA! MY OFFICE NOW!" yelled the Principal, we then walked towards the office. All three of us with emotionless faces, and bits of blood on us. Either our own or the three bimbos blood.