Chapter 19 He's Out

I walk down the stairs to hear whispers and shouting coming from the kitchen. I walk close to the kitchen but hide behind the corner to know what's going on. "Hiding like a coward are we?" Myself conscious appeared deciding to be a bitch again. "Shut it" I mutter to myself as she chuckles at me in amusement. But I ignore her listening to what's going on.
       "What do you mean he's out?!" Axel yelled out at whoever he's talking to in the kitchen. "Look I wish we could be lying but we're not he is out of the pin" said Adam sounding frustrated with Axel and his behavior. "Why the hell is he out" I hear Grace say calmly but I can tell she is restraining herself. "Apparently since Blur wasn't willing to testify he got a pass" said Jake and I could tell he was just as angry as Axel.
"Oh come on you know who there talking about" said My Dark Self leaning against the wall across from me. I shake my head no at her, she sighs frustrated rubbing her temple. But gets an evil smirk on her face "starts with a G and ends with an E. Dated our mother even has three boys with her" she tells me. "GABE!" I shout out loud fear striking me as I hear a knock at the door.
       Everyone comes running out the kitchen Axel with a knife, Adam with a gun, Jake with a a gun, Cassie with a gun too, and Cody with a gun too. "Where's Raphael" I ask wanting to know he is ok "back in Alaska. Matty is escorting him safely there" Cassie tells me. I sigh with relief knowing it was for the best, but I knew Raphael wasn't happy about it.
We hear a knock again and I freeze with fear. Everyone becomes alert again Cassie walking slowly towards the door to see who it was. She opens the door and there stood Gabe and my mother. "Where is she Cassie" Gabe asked Cassie holding my mom by the back of her neck. She looked beaten and destroyed I could tell she was sober now though. "Far mother fucking away fro you" said Cassie trying to close the door in his face.
       "Come out Blur! Except your fate!" Said Gabe as I take off running upstairs to grab something. That something I have been waiting to use since I bought the damn thing. I rummage through my dresser drawers finally finding the damn thing. I run downstairs to the door and stand right in opening. Spraying Pepper spray into Gabe's eyes as he lets go of my mom and the door. I quickly pull my mother in the house and slam the door shut. I lock it quickly "QUICKLY LOCK THE OTHER DOORS!" I yell at everyone in a worried yet authoritative voice.
       Everyone hurting goes around locking doors, and windows to make sure Gabe can't get in. I feel hands grab my shoulders spinning me around, I come face to face with my mother. "What is going on?! Blur why in the world have you not been home?!" She yelled as if she cared. "Because you have been to busy drinking, doing drugs, and sleeping. To see Gabe lay his hands on me!" I shout with anger as Gabe begins to pound on the front door.
       "I'm gonna call 911" said Axel lulling his phone out his pocket and quickly dialing his number. "Axel?! You home!" My mother stated running to him to hug, but he shoved her away. "Yes the address is" said Axel walking into the kitchen to continue talking to dispatcher, ignoring are mother as he did so. "You brought that upon yourself" I say as I follow after Axel into the kitchen. My mother began to sob as she realized how horrible it all has gotten.
       "You alright Axel" I asked hoping he was ok as chaos continued around us as always. "Yeah just can't believe all this" Axel told me as I nod my head telling him, I understood. "LET ME IN BLUR! LET ME FINISH YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC, CHEATING MOTHER OFF!" Gabe yelled at us three the door. My blood boiled at his words "OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO SUCK YOUR OWN DAMN COCK!" I shout back after walking out the kitchen my blood boiling with emotions.
       "PLEASE A BITCH LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" Gabe shouted at me threw the door, my spirt slowly becoming nothing. "You were created out of a one night stand with cheaters. And a horrible mother and a father who doesn't want you. You Blur aren't good enough like I've told you. Plus you can't forget the memories we go though" said Gabe and I shivered in disgust as I knew what he meant. "And Maybe if you give yourself up Blur. I'll let your mother live and leave your brothers' alone" said Gabe and i stopped completely.
       Axel wouldn't have to worry of his Baby Momma being hunted down and beaten. Raphael would have a more normal life and be leaving happily. My mother could finally get the help she needs from all these years. I thought to myself as I stared at the white front door before me. I open the door I die, but others' live and lead happy lives. And I could be finally with Jacob and Grandma.
Those pros weren't good, but enough to get me moving to the front door. As I am about to open the door someone grabs my wrist. I look to the hand to see a male hand. I look to see Adam, he is staring at me with a cold stoned face. "Over my dead body" said Adam shoving me to Jake "put her in her room. Till police arrive here" said Adam. "You got it Adam" said Jake grabbing me by my right arm and pushing/dragging me up the stairs.
       Jake place next in my room and even somehow locked me in my room. I bang my fists into the door begging to be let out. Shouting "ITS FOR THE BEST!" Over and over again. But the door doesn't open and I just begin to sob and cry out. Praying nothing happens to them.