Chapter 12 Meeting The Family

It's moving in day for me and my brothers. My biological father has been on his phone a lot talking to people about work stuff. But also getting our rooms ready. Cody, Axel, and Raphael haven't left my side. Cody enjoying getting to know us and especially me.
       I haven't met anyone else in my biological father's family. Cody explained to me though that I have a stepmom, both grandparents, a sister, and two more brothers. I don't know how I feel about the whole Stepmother thing, cause technically Gabe was my stepfather. But he just never put a ring on it to prove it, honestly though it was time served that makes him my stepfather.
       But Cody reassured me a hundred times or so that his mother was very violent. She could be scary with the big words she uses, but nothing else. Which always made me feel better, but still I couldn't help what I thought.
       Adam has also had trouble leaving me side after he learned my story, including Cody and Jake. My father knows nothing other than what he saw happen. Which sums up a good lot of my past, but not all of it.

       "We're here" said my father as we pull into the driveway Raphael very excited to be home. Looks out the window to see the house "Wow!" He says. Axel and I look too to see a giant brick house that probably fit like hundred or more people in it. The window shined brightly, the lawn looked well kept, and there were roses in front of the house.
The car stops in front of the big white front door, and once we open our door. People come out from the house to greet us. "Hey Blur be careful" Adam says rushing over to help me out I swat Adam's hands away. "I can manage myself" I say with smirk on my face "I know but the doctor said take it easy" said Adam. I roll my eyes at him "does not mean I can't help myself out of a car" I tell him.
I can hear Jake and Cody snicker as they come up to us. "Blur" said Raph holding my hand and hiding behind me. I look to see what he's looking at, and now I see why he's scared. There were two old people with unhappy faces staring at us. Along with a mean mug from a boy maybe about a year or two older than me. He looked a lot like Adam, so I knew they were related in some way. I look back down at Raphael and know he's scared, so I crouch down to him.
"It's ok Raphael. Remember nobody will hurt you as long as I am alive" I whisper to Raph, he nods his head understanding me. "You must be Blur" said a woman's voice I stand to come face to face with a lady. She had light blonde hair with baby blue eyes. She was dressed in a tight blue dress that was very professional looking. She immediately comes in for a hug and I stiff up. No one has ever hugged me except my brother or grandma. Every now and then the girls, but we aren't all touchy, touchy.
Everyone could tell I wasn't ok with this and almost immediately the woman pulled back. "I am sorry. I am a hugger" said the woman, I just gave her a small smile. Raphael though stayed hiding behind me, and when the woman I assume if my stepmother saw him. Her face lights up and she crouches down to his level. I stuff up again not very ok with this Axel stiffed up too as he stood next to me.
       "Hi there I'm Alexis" said the woman with a bright smile as she held her hand out to Raphael. Raphael slowly took her hand and shakes it. "I hope you don't mind if I give you a hug" Alexis said to Raphael, who smiled and gladly hugged her. Once they finish the hug Alexis stands up and looks to Axel. "Hi you must be Axel" said Alexis, Axel nodded his head to confirm it.
       "Well these are you siblings James, Ian, and Ellen" said Alexis as two younger kids and one mid-teen looks at us. "Hi" I say as the little girl immediately comes up to me hugging me. I stuff up a little with her, but quickly let lose. I hug the little girl back, and then the little boy comes running to Raphael. "I'm Ian. We are going to be in the same class at school" said Ian hugging Raphael. Raphael looks to me, and I nod my head telling him it's safe.
"Blur these are your Grandparents" said my father, the woman gave me a smile. While the man stared me down I stared back at the man. Not backing down from him. "Blur!" I hear Raph shout I immediately go into protective mode, but once I see him smiling I relax. "Ian is super cool and so is Elle" Raphael told me making me smile at him. I ruffle his hair as he seats my hand away to fix his hair, but he still is smiling big.
"You must be Blur" said a male voice and I came face to face with Adam's semi/look alike. "Yes I am" I say "I am Will, Adam's older brother" he tells me, I look him up and down. He had Adam's brown colored hair, but not his eyes. Will's eyes were green, while Adam's were brown. Will had a bit broader shoulders, while Adam had a bit slimmer shoulders.
"I can see why Adam likes you so much" said Adam's brother as he checked me out shamelessly. It made Blur's skin crawl, so she glared at him. "Because he has more of chance than you do" I say causing Adam's brother to have a shocked expression, but he immediately replaced it with a smirk. "Will see about that sunshine" he said and I swear I almost threw up.
My mind wondered to Jacob, and I could just see him throwing a punch at Adam's brother. Jacob would definitely win. And I am not just saying that because he's my brother.
"Well let's show you the house" said Cody slinging his arm over my shoulder with a glare at Adam's brother. I smirked maybe Cody can do it for Jacob instead.