22

I am naked under a bridge, a dead half a body laying on the tracks nearby, with an injured vampire resting between my legs, drinking from my wrist.  The effect is so erotic and sensual, I am going to have an orgasm any moment, and Issac is nearby.   Yeah.  Things are out of chaotic.

"Marcus."  Dammit my voice is breathy and needy.  Ugh.  And now I can feel him smirking against my skin, rubbing circles on my palm, his pulls on my wrist get harder, making the heat between my legs practically burn with a need for release.

"Marcus.  Stop.  You need to... God.  Oh god."

He puts his arm over my thigh, forcing my body to rub up against his back.  He chuckles low and takes a last deep pull from my wrist and its my undoing.  The explosion is intense, raw, and my whole body shudders against his with pure pleasure.  Let me tell you, I have had some good sex in my life.  This is far better than any I have ever had.  My whole body is alive with life and pleasure.  Tingles and sparks run through my blood, and I feel positively euphoric. 

Shit.

My body feels spent, pleasured, and weak.  Marcus better be healed and better from this or I am going to be pissed.

"Roxy! Answer me please!"

Flip. Issac!  

I pull away from Marcus, and he lets out a soft displeased growl.  I feel blood still in my mouth from when I coughed it up, breathing is still raspy, and I most certainly feel a little panicky.  Like.  I cheated.  But, I didn't did I?  I am not actually involved with anyone.  A feeling of guilt washes over me.  But.  Wait.   Thats not my emotion.  Thats right.  I will feel Marcus and be connected to him.  Damnit damnit damnit!  At least he feels a little guilt over this.  Dude had no right!

"South of station, under bridge."

Ahhhh, of course my wolf wouldn't give me a moment to gather myself.  "Marcus, Issac will be here any..."

A deep threatening growl echos around me, and though it should send fear coursing through my body, it makes my wolf and I purr with his presence.  

"Get away from her"

Marcus growls just as menacingly back.  I roll my eyes.  This is not a good start.  Both acting possessive, which will not fly with me.  They start prowling toward each other clearly about to try establish who's in charge here.  Nope.

And just like I practiced with Issac, I take in that breath, and wrap an imaginary ribbon around them both, washing them with calm, and dampening down their need for aggression and violence.  I give Issac an extra bit of attention because I know he's gotten used to this feeling.

Marcus stumbles taking in a sharp surprised breath.

"What the hell Roxy!"

Issac smirks, and takes in his surroundings, looks me over, and lets out another angry growl.  He's quick to remove his shirt and forces it over my head.  I hiss when he try to move my arms up and touches my side.  Werewolf healing is not fast enough right now.  I may have stopped coughing up blood, but god this hurts.

They both look at me with concern and disapproval. "Easy Issac, let me.  I think that bastard broke a few ribs before Marcus killed him."

"Who?"   Issacs voice is oozing authority and dominance.  I can feel the pins and needles washing over my skin.  

"Arthur.  An ex and very dead member of my clan.  I dealt with him."

Ignoring Marcus, focusing all his attention on me Issac speaks in a strained voice.  He's clearly trying his best not to loose his temper.