46

My heart is still beating a hundred miles a minuet, but my breathing has slowed down to a normal pace.  Taking in a deep cleansing breath, I relish the last tickling leftover feelings of pleasure that runs through my veins.

Opening my eyes, my whole body blushes when I realize what a compromising position I am in.  In the middle of a public area.  The gym no less.

Oh my god, what kind of harlot am I?  Seriously, do I have no control whatsoever? 

Thinking about this mortifying situation I have found myself in, Lucian rolls to the side pulling me so my head rests on his chest. Breathing in his musky scent I calm down.  Thinking about this past hour, I can truthfully say I have no regrets.  Never in my life have I ever felt so complete. So right. So content and sure of myself.  This mate business is no joke.  I can actually feel something inside me, maybe my soul?  Glow and sing from the inside as I feel his gaze on me. Looking up my eyes lock with his and butterflies literally explode in my stomach.  Not the cute fluttering kind.  This is like a massive explosive feeling that has me trying to catch my next breath.

"Well.   That escalated rather quickly."

He chuckles at my comment while running his fingers oh so dreamily through my hair.

"Yes my little mate.  I did tell you that you would be the one begging."

And my whole body turns beetroot red on that comment.  Thanks for that.

"How are you feeling?  How does your neck feel?"

Hmm.. How am I feeling?

Wonderful! Complete! Our mate is amazing.  Lets do that again please!

"That good huh?"

"I didn't say anything."

"No, but my little wolf mate did, the honest angel that she is."

My wolf yips in delight at her new nickname.

"You - You can hear her?"

"Yes.  We are mated. We are one.  I can hear your thoughts, feelings, and can see your memories. Just as you can with me."

"An-And your wolf?"

"Right here kitten.  Want me to make you purr again?"

My core instantly clenched hearing such a deep sensual and husky voice in my head.  Oh my god. His wolf can talk to me.

"Flip this is surreal.  What else magically has developed since...-"

"Since I claimed your mind body and soul, until you were mindless in pleasure, only able to think and call out my name?"

This man has no filter.  And is not modest.  Good lord.  Can you get blush burn?  Because I swear I am blushing so much, my skin is so red it feels like its burning.

Actually.  It really does feel like its burning.  And god, I feel so tired. The room feels like its starting to spin.

"Lucian, I think I'm a bit dehydrated.  I feel dizzy."

"Hmmm... Me too. Any power that has laid dormant within us has been unlocked.  Our bodies are about to make a serious accommodation to accept each others mind, body and soul, and unlock our potential within each other. We should probably make our way to a bedroom before we pass out.  Thinking about it, this was probably not the best location to fully mate each other.  You sexual deviant you, trapping me here in the gym."

I lightly slap his chest while sitting up looking around for my discarded items of clothing.   God, I feel wobbly, like I am coming down with the flu, but am also really really drunk.   This right here is a side effect they should write in more detail about in the book.  Perhaps then hormonal idiots like me will keep their legs closed until a more appropriate time presents itself.