A Note From The Author

July 18 2019

It's finally finished! This has been something that really turned into a bit of a guilty pleasure sort of thing. Since Supernatural is ending, I thought I'd take matters into my own hands and paint my own mental image of how things should end, at least in my opinion. Because damn it, my boys deserve a happy ending, too.

Yeah, this isn't me trying to rewrite the series, since Season 15 isn't even out just yet. (Can we not, though?) This is just me flexing my writing muscles. Having fun with some characters and a world that I have grown to love. 

Is more coming? Maybe. It'll be a while. I'm definitely going to write a prequel to this. Either Nova and Dean's first hunt, or the story with her uncle Connor, the rugaru. I haven't quite decided.

I'm taking a few days to step away from this project and to let it sit, and then "Closure" will undergo a heavy editing process. Like, big time editing. It's gonna be pretty fun. Not really. But necessary. 

I'm also going to be creating a few Steven Universe fanfics as well. There are two that I have been developing lately. One is an AU where Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond are two very separate entities, and what that would look like (spoiler: it's really dark. I love/hate it.) The other is an origin story of White Diamond. Where did that spooky bitch come from? I'm working on the barebones of that project, and the first few fresh drafts of that story should be coming up right around the time I finish editing "Closure.

Also, yes, I am making my own original series. I'm currently in a world-building mode for a story I'm working on that I have been working on for a long time. This story is about a girl named Aura, who seems to be a normal human girl until a series of odd events around her launches this self-discovery where she finds out that there is a lot of buried secrets about who she is and where she comes from, and a lot of things she doesn't know, and the role she plays in all this. I should be putting chapters on Wattpad around Christmas/New Years. That's the goal, anyway.

That's it for now! I'm going to be taking a break for a few days, and editing updates should be being made to the story again. So, if you like what you read here, call me Alexander Hamilton because just you wait. There's plenty more where that came from. So be sure to follow me if you want to see what I have up my sleeve next.

Thanks, guys!

--Alex