Paperwork - Erwin x Reader

Perfectly structured cheekbones that could put Levi's stone-hard abs to shame, defined jaws that sent chilly shivers down your bones, cobalt eyes that were deeper than the earth's core. His whole frame and all of its petite features were too good to be true. Yes, our prey is indeed Erwin Smith, a man who isn't afraid of sacrificing whatever it takes for the good of humanity, a man who brings a smile to your face when things seemed to be a little too overwhelming or even whenever period pains crucially hit in certain times of the months.

    Your e/c eyes would intensely observe the tall man whenever he happened to be crossing the hallways with a broad posture and a stern expression. Soon enough, you felt yourself wander inappropriate thoughts containing the Commander and his drool-worthy body.

    "Cadet f/n? Hello?" Mike said, bringing his nose near your neck, stealing a sniff or two with a quizzical look. You didn't budge, already accustomed to Mike and his quirky obsession with scents.

    "Yes Squad Leader Mike?" You answered, saluting and struggling to shoo Erwin afar from your lusting mind.

    "Commander Erwin wishes to see you at his office, paperwork most likely." The man said, before dismissing the conversation and leaving you in the solitary aisles, that were soon guiding you to the blond's cubicle, the image of his thin lips managing to make you smirk slightly.

    'Paperwork? Right...' You giddily skipped to your destination, not able to surpass the various emotions bursting out of you at the thought of Erwin and you completing his so called paperwork.

    After abruptly stopping behind Erwin's shut door, you ran a quick hand over your hair and tucked any loose strands at the rear of your fluttered ears. As a last touch, your trembling hands opened the few first buttons of the teal shirt you currently wore, just for the sake of being ready for paperwork.

    "Ahem." You knock the wooden door, attempting not to look overly stressed and jubilant.

    "Yes?" Ah, that thick and soothing voice.

Flashback 

    "Yes?" The tall man standing ahead turned to look at your maladroit frame.

    Your bottom lip was left slightly agape, amazement impacting your consciousness as the comforting voice numbed your eardrums. His thick and golden eyebrows creased in annoyance, as he waited rather impatiently for your answer.

    "Holy shit! So you're the commander!" You muttered, feeling electrified for meeting Erwin with such inconvenience, and perhaps a bit intimidated by his handsome features.

    "Tch, watch how you speak to the Commander, brat." An ebony haired dwarf said beside you, his cold eyes making you cringe.

    "I-I'm sorry Commander!"

    "It is fine cadet. Now tell me, what's the matter?" Erwin asked, tapping his foot lightly against the stoned floor, clearly anxious to continue whatever he was previously conducting before you stopped both superiors in the middle of the hollow hallway. Your cheeks felt an extreme heat for no certain reason.

    "I apologize again sir... Would you mind helping me find a bathroom?" You still felt lost throughout the copious aisles inside the Scouting Legion's HQ, but as if things couldn't get worse you made the mistake of ever communicating with the stoic Commander and Corporal, "You know what, I'll find the way myself."

    "Tch, okay." The short man snorted, ready to take off, only to be impeded by the blond fellow who seemed concerned by your troubling

    "Follow me cadet." He dismissed the eerie Corporal, taking the lead and stepping out into the hallways, expecting you to follow close behind.