Chapter 12

The welcome at home is quiet.Amelia hugs Ranata to her.

" The wise woman Master?" I shake my head.

"No, the Mage killed her before I arrived, yet her spirit made to help me save Ranata."

"And the Mage?  Have we need to leave here?"

"No, Amelia I killed it."

Amelia nodded, "I won't form the household.  Also, the humans, they are becoming aware.  The spell is wearing off."

I nodded I knew where a gate late to the human world.  I'd planned to return them.

"Ranata, you need to rest.  Let's go to my room there something I need to explain."

I let her upstairs closing my bedroom door and pulling her to sit on the bed with me.

" I've already explained what happened but do you realize I changed you?  You're a vampire now Ranata." I held my breath, would she be angry with me?

" You save me Sobann, and now we will really be mates, same.  I'm not angry." She smiled.

I hugged her tight.

" There's more.  According to my curse we can only feed from each other.  I don't just drink blood Ranata.  As part fae I also use emotions.  I have to assume you will too.  We will need to be careful of that until you adjust.  Anger makes me a little crazy, wild, while happiness  is what I really need it causes the greatest joy, almost a high."

" I can handle that Sobann, we'll stay apart if I'm angry.  That or just don't make me mad." Ranata teased.

I laughed with her.

"One more thing, morning is coming and  with it, we will die in these bodies.  It doesn't hurt, just feels like sleeping really.  With sunset we will rise again."

Ranata nodded.  I'm guessing she knew some of this from entering my room before the blood and moon ceremony.

" I'd like you to sleep here with me Ranata.  Is that OK?"

She blushed but nodded.  I laid back and gathered her close to me.  I stroked her hair, feeling her relax as I also began to drift off.  Sun was coming and with eight my maid and I died.