Chapter three

After Liam's and I weird interaction with the two juniors I texted my mom to tell her I would be staying behind for lacrosse practise, deciding that I do enjoy the sport

After Liam's and I weird interaction with the two juniors I texted my mom to tell her I would be staying behind for lacrosse practise, deciding that I do enjoy the sport. She of course was happy that I was doing some form of physical activity.

After school I meet Liam and Garret out on the field with the rest of the team. "As a reminder, it's an open tryout today. All positions available. This is a rebuilding season, people. Jackson's gone, Lahey's gone... Greenberg, the one guy I actually wanted gone... Was held back. Again. Get your asses on the field." Coach yelled as everyone started running laps.

Liam bolted off in front of everybody and I was closes behind. Wow, who would of thought that being threatened by dodge balls during cross country would actually make you fit.

Liam and I quickly finished our laps with the rest of the team miles behind. "Terrible. Horrifying. Pathetic. Unbelievably pathetic. Is that everyone?" Coach yells.

Stiles, one of the juniors from before was the last one back. "Yep, that's everyone." He says before collapsing. Scott goes to help him off the ground and once again i'm questioning how they are on the team.

Coach tells everyone to line up and take shots at goal. So Liam immediately jumps to the front, but Garret and I hang back and go to the back of the line. Liam takes a shot at goal and it goes straight in, he moves to the back of the line to were me and Garret are.

We start talking but then Garret points to Scott as he completely misses the goal. "Nice one McCall." He yells.

Stiles immediately jumps into defend his friend. "Hey Garret, shut up."

When if was my turn to take a shot at goal I manage to score but only just. After we're all finished coach calls us in. "McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-ones. Let's go! Line it up!" We all get into another line. I end up behind Liam.

Scott and Stiles seem to actually be doing well for once, they've managed to stop everyone from getting to the goal so far. Garret ended up on the ground after Scott and Stiles basically turned themselves into a blockade.

But now it's Liam's turn. Liam runs forward and so do Scott and Stiles. Liam easily dodges Stiles but is almost stopped by Scott. But he still manages to score.

"That was luck!" A girl from the stands calls. "Do-over!".

"Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is a practice." Coach tells her.

The girl immediately cuts in with, "Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles."

"I'll take that action." Coach agrees, "Hey! Get back in there, Liam."