Chapter nine

Third POV:

Third POV:

Stiles and Lydia sat at a desk with a laptop containing the dead pool in front of them. "Okay, well... We know one thing, both of the first keys, Allison and Aiden, they're both names of the dead. Right?" Stiles says.

Lydia looks away from the cipher and up at Stiles. "But we've already tried every other dead person's name we could think of! And, if you haven't noticed, there were a lot of tries." Lydia shouts at Stiles.

Stiles nods. "Yeah I noticed, but Banshees predict death, right? So what if the third key is someone who isn't dead..."

Lydia cut him off. "But will be." Lydia closed her eyes and concentrated. She began to type. She opens her eyes. The name that was in front of her was non other than Derek. Stiles pressed enter. The code on the screen began to change into names and numbers. One name stuck out to them.

RANDALL SHERWOOD 12
_____________________________

Still third POV:

"Is three enough?" Kira says as she places a lap on the kitchen table were two others lay.

"Depends on how many cameras they have... But I think so." Stiles says.

Liam looks around the room at everyone. "Are we really doing this?" He asks.

"We're doing it-- tonight." Scott states.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous...?" Liam asks concerned.

"It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." Stiles states with his usual amounts of sass.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asks.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asks with a slight smile on his face.

Kira looks at Liam than to Stiles. "I think it's a "yes" to both..." She answers.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to..." Scott says, concerned for his beta.

"I'm not scared!" Liam states confidently.

Stiles snorts. "Then you're borderline idiotic." Liam glares at Stiles. "Anyway, what are we going to tell Randall. You know about him being on the dead pool and all." Stiles asks the group.

Everyone goes quite. "I don't think we should tell him. At least not yet, I mean he only just found out his dad was a werewolf, I don't know how well he would react to the fact that his dad's genes were passed down to him." Scott says.

"That's exactly why we should tell him, his dad already kept a huge secret from him, and I don't think he would appreciate us doing the same." Stiles argues. "There's also something Randall said to me, about it not being the first time his dad had kept something from. The kid definitely didn't know his dad very well because of how much secrets he kept." Stiles says. "Plus, he's worth 12 million dollars, making him a pretty big target. He needs to know, so he can defend himself." Stiles adds.