Chapter five

"I'm not watching another movie on a Friday night

"I'm not watching another movie on a Friday night. We got to give Randy here the night of his life as a sort of welcome to Beacon Hills party," Garret says as we wait out the front of school for Liam.

"Hey don't make this about me I hate parties," I interject.

Garret ignores my request, "Mason, there's gotta be something going on."

"You remember we're freshmen, right? We just got off a school bus. We're not exactly gonna be hitting the clubs till 3:a.m." Mason replies

"Okay. Movie at Randy's place." Violet says.

"That would be impossible saying I currently don't have a tv."

"Okay movie at my place," Mason then spots Liam, "Hey. Liam, why weren't you on the bus?"

"I ran" he pants out.

"You ran three miles to school?" I ask.

"Yeah. I just started running." Liam replies.

"So I guess your leg's okay?" Mason says pointing to Liam's leg. He then notices the bandage on Liam's arm, "What happened to your arm?"

Liam looks behind us at something by the time we turn around to see what he was looking at there's nothing there. "I'll talk to you later. I gotta get to class." Liam's says before running off to class.

Mason ignored his friends odd behaviour and walked to econ with Garret, Violet and I. Little did I know that Coach Finstock taught econ. This class is going to be a lot worse then I thought it was going to be.
________________________________

At lunch I got a text from Scott telling me to meet him behind the bus in the parking lot. I tell Mason I have to go do something and leave for the front of the school.

"I'm not sharing my basement." I hear someone say from behind the bus.

The another voice says, "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

I pop my head around the corner to see Scott, Stiles and a few other juniors. "Hey Scott, watch ya talking about," I ask.

"Who is this!" Ask the aggressive girl I recognise from lacrosse practice. She takes few steps closer and I take a few steps back trying to avoid getting my ass kicked.

"This is Randall, he's going to help us with our Liam problem." Scott says. "Randy these are my friends Malia, Lydia and Kira," he says pointing to each of the girls. I give a wave and try to avoid Malia. "We were just talking about where we are going to put Liam once the full moon goes up, I was thinking we could use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them."