Chapter six

The rest of the weekend after the party was pretty normal

The rest of the weekend after the party was pretty normal. I found out I made first line for lacrosse and that there is a dead-pool for all the supernatural creatures in Beacon Hill.

I'm walking to the front of the school when I see Liam go storming towards the Davenfored prep bus. "Oh no this can't be good," I try to run after him, "Liam."

"Brett!" Liam shouts. The players leaving the bus stop to look at Liam and one steps forward, who I assume is Brett.

"Ah, here we go." I say to my self while trying to push through the crowd to get to Liam.

"I just wanted to say," oh no, this can't be good. Just as I get there Liam says "Have a good game." Wow I was not expecting that.

I'm standing next to Liam now. "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management? Apologize and everything's fine?" This guy is a dick. "You demolished Coach's car."

"I paid for it." Liam says defending himself.

"Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's gonna be all your fault." Brett says.

That's it, I've had enough of his bullshit, "Listen here dickward! You should be the one watching your back because we're gonna-" before I could finish my rant I get pulled away buy Scott.

Scott and Stiles shoved me and Liam into the boy locker room. Stiles turns on the shower while Scott pushes Liam under the cold water. I just stand back and watch. "Okay, you calm yet?" Liam nods and Stiles turns off the water. "That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's".

"He was also my Coach. He benched me for the entire season." Liam says looking down at his hands.

"What did you do?" Scott asks sincerely.

I sit down next to Liam. "I got a couple of red cards." He says.

"Just a couple? You gotta be honest with us. What else happened? " Scott says getting suspicious.

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation." Liam says.

"What did they call it?" Scott asks.

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder." Liam says quietly

Stiles blows up, "I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? That's great. That's great. Well done Scott, you gave powers to a walking time bomb.

"Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asks calmly.

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam says.