Chapter four

When I came to, I found myself tied up with duct tape inside a bath tube with Liam on the other side

When I came to, I found myself tied up with duct tape inside a bath tube with Liam on the other side. My head hurts, I remember my head hitting a corner when I was fighting that thing, wait is that what kidnapped us. I look at Liam with panic in my eyes. I tried to struggle out of the tape. Suddenly I hear a door open and two people walk in. The shower curtain opens to reveal Scott and Stiles.

Liam and I tried to cry out for help but the sound was muffled by the tape. Stiles then closes the shower curtain and him and Scott leave the the bathroom. "So you bit Liam?" Stiles says in the other room.

"Yeah" I hear Scott reply. I look at Liam puzzled.

"And kidnapped Randy?"

"Yeah."

"And brought them here"

"I panicked" Scott says defending himself.

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of their bodies out in the desert, is it?" At that me and Liam let out muffled screams of terror. "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans."

"Okay, okay. So what do we do?" Scott asked. The answer was for Scott and Stiles to tie us to chairs with duct tape.

Stiles bends down in front of me and Liam "Okay, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it? Okay." Stiles rips of the tape covering our mouths.

"Ow, what the hell that hurt!" I exclaim.

"Ssshhh!" Stiles silence me. "Okay, both of you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

"Not really." Liam says as I just look at him confused.

"Good. That's good." Stiles says

"I don't understand either." Scott says looking at his friend confused.

"Maybe you should tell them." Stiles says while patting Scott on the back.

"Tell us what?" Liam asks.

"Does this have anything to do with the crazy pointy teeth guy at the hospital?" I ask.

"Yes and no, Liam... What happened to you," Scott says while looking at Liam then his gaze switches to me, "Randy, what you saw," he looks back to Liam "what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." Scott says.

Stiles cuts in, "Unless it kills you. Shouldn't have said that."

"What?" Liam and I exclaim.