Chapter One - Before It Struck Midnight

It all started, way back at my house. My friends and I were getting ready for what seemed to be the night of our lives, well for them... not me. We applied our make up, tried on our costumes, we got tipsy. We laughed... Back then laughing was an everyday thing... every single moment that is indented in my memory was shared with laughs, but now... Now things are different... I can't laugh... Not even for the love of God. Now fear is replaced with laughter. Faking my laughs was what hurt the most... Just to make my kidnapper... happy... that I am... 'happy'.

It was about 8 we were done, but it wasn't by 8:30 when we got into the car, my friend's car, and made our way to the celebration. I wasn't too excited about the party, but I did try to surround myself with some positive thoughts... If only I knew what the night was hiding, if I knew what would have happened to me, I would have stayed at home, locked up, safe and sound.

So we began our short journey to where the party was held. Even though the party was 10 minutes away, we managed arrived in 30, due to traffic reasons and kids running around, holding buckets of sweets. It sent me back to when I was 7, 15 years ago... That year was the one with most memories of Halloween because it was the first year that I went and scavenged for sweets with my parents. Yes, as you may have guessed, I was a pirate. Arrr!

So we arrived at the party, we got out of the car, but before we made any movement towards the house, we collected our belongings from our car. As I turned back around, I realized a man staring at me, he seemed like he was in his early twenties and he had one of the most basic costumes in the whole party, I still remember his black robe, he had red painted that seemed blood is running down the side of his lips and one other thing... He looked really hot. He was staring at me... intensely, the gaze that he gave me showed that he liked what he saw. So I looked back at him and I gave him a small wave, he smiled before waving back and swiftly turning around, walking off. That mysterious guy in the black robe turned out to be my kidnapper.

The story goes on, my friends and I, we continued our way towards the house but for some reason, we were directed to walk in via the back door. So we did. We entered and wow... Was it PACKED! There were drinks spilt on the floor, broken cups, cigarette butts, I also saw a ripped condom package on the floor. God... My question was what wasn't on the floor. Thankfully, me and my friends, we manage to find a clearance, where the ground is also cleaner, we try to not move out of our current position unless we needed a top-up of drinks or something... Oh crap, he is coming, I have to stop it here... He does not like me writing...