Chapter Eleven - Don't Be Late For Breakfast.

*THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN PARTIAL SMUM (at the beginning), don't worry, it will not be as bad as the previous chapter, or as good as the previous chapter depends on how to want to look at it... hehe*

*Enjoyyy!*

His kiss surprised me, to say the least. Our lips part seconds later. 

I still have my eyes closed. I cannot believe he just kissed me. Am I dreaming, again? 

"Hey, open those beautiful, brown eyes, my kiss was that bad, was it?".

"Bad?" I spit out. It was anything BUT bad!

I hear him chuckle. "So it was good, huh?".

I blush, meaning that the answer is 'yes'.

"Actually, can I have one more try... I don't think I did my best.".

I see him move closer to me, causing my cheeks to light up again.

"W-what are you doing?". I ask him, but I already know what he is doing.

I see a smirk on his face as he slowly drives his head towards mine. Moment pass before I feel his soft lips on mine, giving me a quick peck. There is only one difference between this kiss and our previous kiss. This time I saw it coming.

I kiss him back with passion, a passion that was powered by the emotion that I felt.

I feel him hitch a breath in surprise, but he responds... He deepens the kiss.

Not long passes before his mighty hands grab my body and turn me over, I find him on top of me once again as his tongue ordering entrance.

"Let me into your mouth, beautiful...". His growls make me wet again.

"You are going to have to earn it..." I whisper into his ear, receiving growls in return.

He chuckles before speaking again.

"Your wish is my command, my princess". I feel his finger run down before opening my wet slit, as if was an instinct, I lay my head back in pleasure, that was right before his lips begin assaulting my neck causing moans to slip out of my mouth. I feel his lips part from my neck before landing back onto my lips.

His tongue once again looks for entrance, but I don't let him. I hear him let out a chuckle before shoving his two fingers into me, causing me to open my mouth. Taking this to his advantage, he enters his tongue into my mouth.

I gently moan as our tongues begin dancing together

I try to savour his kisses, knowing that this could possibly be the last kiss that I will ever be getting.

Just as I thought we were going somewhere, I can feel him gently pull away, his lips leaving mine.

"Feisty kisser, eh?" he whispers.

"Party wreaker, eh?..." I answer him back, causing him to chuckle.

Next thing, I see him looking at me, staring into me, my eyes. Usually, he would give me his passive look, but this one was different. This look was the look of pure lust.

"What are you thinking about, my master?"

"How my cock would feel deep down your throat..." he whispers harshly into my left ear, the way that his breath crashes onto my neck causes me to blush, once again...

"But I will leave that for another day, princess... Do what you need to do, breakfast is not too far away.". He gets off me and stands up. I look at him walking to his wardrobe before grabbing a pair of boxers. I feel slight disappointment when he pulls his underwear up, covering his long manhood.

My cheeks redden when I see a big smirk on his face, he figured that once again I was staring at him.

"I guess you will never learn that staring is bad. I guess we will have to fix that...". I see his smirk grow even further at my reaction.

I blink twice, standing up, before wrapping myself up with whatever I found and I walk out of our room into my -ex- room. I open the door as closed it gently behind me. When I reach my wardrobe, I get myself a clean bra and a pair of underwear, I grab a towel before heading into a bathroom.

I go into the shower, turning the faucet as cool water begins running, cooling my heated body.

10 minutes pass before I open the door, I walk out with just a towel wrapped around my naked body. I make my way back into my -ex- room.

Once I enter and feel my privacy, I let the towel drop to my legs.

I managed to cover up my womanhood and chest before a knock interrupted me.

Quickly heading over to the door, I open it wide, just to reveal Brenden, wet, in a tanked top and boxers. His body looks so good... His muscles are all so defined.

"I think you forgot this..." he says before handing me over my ripped bra and underwear. I instantly blushed, grabbing the ripped garments from his hand.

"Thank you..." I reply as I feel slightly embarrassed.

"Breakfast is in a few minutes... don't be late...".

I nod.

He sends me a wink and a smirk before walking off.

I close the door and make my way to the closet.

Today, I am going to go for something different, something casual, casual but badass...

I get dressed within 5 minutes and begin to make my way down to the dining room. I hear Brenden talking.

I walk into the dining room and find him on his phone, his face is tensed as his right hand is gripped into a fist.

He quickly ends the call as he notices me enter the room. I can't help but be mesmerised by how fucking sexy his navy suit looks on him... Why does everything look good on him!?... Although I am not complaining.

"Princess...".

He sounds... Somewhat impressed.

"Come... Sit..." he says.

I keep my eyes on him when I begin making my way to my normal seat, my seat across from him. I was just about to pull out my chair when I get stopped.

"Princess... Not there..."

I look at him confused.

"Come here... On my lap".

I look at him, did I understand him well? He wants me to sit on his lap?...

"Is there a problem, princess?...".

I quickly shake my head, noticing how pissed he sounds.

"Good. Now come and sit on my lap."

I hear him pat his lap, waiting for me to make my way to him.

I know I am aware that this... hunky-psycho has just fucked me, but that does not mean that I have to sit in his lap... Especially not when he forces me to do so... right?

But... I don't really have a choice. Do I? I am forced to comply.

So, I begin to make my way over to him.

"That's a good girl...".

Before It Struck Midnight. *COMPLETE*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें