Chapter Nine - Update.

A few days passed by (6 days to be exact) and I feel slightly closer to Brenden, I don't know what it is but I feel like... I am more 'at home' around him, although he has made it clear that I will not be going home any time soon. It kinda hurts because... I just want to be at home with my friends, my family, to have my life back to normal... But I can't.

I have also noticed that Brenden has become more possessive over me, he is also becoming arrogant, which I don't like, but I am too scared to tell him that as he will get angry. But with my patience slowly slipping, I don't think I could keep my 'pretty mouth' shut. My patience slowly slipping away because of his sarcasm and arrogance. What also came to my attention is that his ego has skyrocketed within the past few days and it is pissing me THE FUCK off.

I feel so bad for Harry, the poor chef is doing the best he can and for that, he is usually late. Brenden loves punctuality, so he would almost always roar at Harry and how he is incapable of doing shit and all of that crap. Give the poor man a break! Brenden should be happy that he is getting fed by this amazing chef, but for real, his food is... Amazing!

Other than that, nothing really new has or is going to be happening. Brenden has and is changing his attitude towards me and it is one of the bigger news that I have to share.

*WARNING FOR NEXT CHAPTER. STRONG, SEXUAL WORDS WILL BE USED. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THE NEXT CHAPTER IF NOT COMFORTABLE TO DO SO*