Chapter Fourteen - Thursday Night...

*THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN ABUSE AND RAPE, IF NOT COMFORTABLE READING, PLEASE DO NOT READ. THANK YOU*

*WARNING*

*WARNING*

*WARNING*

"My hair... Brenden... Please... It hurts..." I whine. I know that he does not like when I whin and beg, but the pain was something I couldn't handle. I couldn't control the whines escaping my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up..." he replies with a harsh whisper, grabbing my shirt and pushing me with all his force into our bedroom. I fall right by the bed, almost hitting my head off the iron frame.

"Why Brenden... Why are you doing this to me?..." I cry out. I want to know why... Why is he doing this to me, why is he treating me like this?

"Because... isn't it obvious. I am the one who kidnapped you. I now own you, you are mine... My property. I found you, now I am keeping you. Whatever is mine, I treat it the way I like... I will let this question slide... The next question you ask you will receive a smack.".

I am astounded by his answer, my heart sinks as all I can feel now is anger. I hate when people tell me where I belong and whom I belong to because I don't belong to anyone.

"I don't belong to anyone, not my father, not my mother, not my friends... Not even you!". I stand up, looking at him. I feel warm tears rush down my reddened cheeks.

I see him smile, looking away from me before punching me straight into my stomach, causing me to instantly crouch down, landing onto the floor once again. The force of his punch caused me to gasp the final remnants of oxygen out of my lungs. I begin to panic when I found it increasingly hard to breathe, I could feel nausea build up in my stomach, causing my forehead to began sweating.

"You fucking bitch..." were the only words I heard before pain was all I felt, striking through my body with every one of his kicks. His kicks progressively became stronger as my cries of pain became louder.

Kick, after kick...

I didn't count how many times he kicked me, but I know for a fact I didn't receive under ten kicks.

He kneels to me as I curl up in a ball, crying in pain.

I feel his harsh breath on my skin, indicating he is right beside me.

After a few moments, I can hear him whisper by my right ear, "I always mark my words...". The strong smell of alcohol that he has consumed in his breath is very hard to go unnoticed.

I close my eyes sighing in relief, figuring that he finished, that it was all over. I am suddenly shaken when I can feel something on me, I open in my eyes just to see him straddling me.

"What did I say that I will do to you if you ever raise your voice at me again... Huh?..."

But before I could even let out a sound, I feel his two hands wrap around my neck.

"Right... That I will kill you..." he adds. I can feel his grip around my neck tightening. Slowly but surely it is getting harder for me, once again, to breath.

"Why are you making me do this to you princess... Why?... You couldn't just have listened... Couldn't you?..."

His grip keeps on tightening, as darkness slowly descends upon my eyes.

I grab his big arms as I try to take a breath, but to no success. His grip around my neck is just too great.

Sweat rolled down my forehead, cheeks and neck as I can feel my face bloating. That is when I begin to kick my legs around. I begin struggling.