Chapter Ten - Challenge Accepted.

*THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE EXTREME DESCRIPTION AND IMAGERY OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE CONTENT PLEASE SKIP ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER, THANK YOU*

The morning sunshine, peeking through the curtains, woke me up, making me open my eyelids. After after a few seconds I close my eyes again enjoying my embrace with... HOLY FUCK... Brenden's arm is around me!

I open wide my eyes, slowly moving away from him. I turn my head back to him to find him sound asleep... He looks so handsome, so peaceful when he is asleep... Better than when he is awake...

Okay... What am I even saying... He is my kidnapper... I am sleeping next to my kidnapper!! That speaks levels!...

But it does feel strangely good... I feel good in his embrace...

It is definitely time for me to get up and get dressed up. I move his hand off me but I manage to get a growl out of him, "just a few more minutes... Few more minutes...".

"I need to get dressed, Brenden... Please..." He causes me to giggle... I can see him smirk at the sound of my giggles with his eyes still closed.

His grip on my hand loosens for me to pull my hand back, I stand up but freeze when I hear his voice.

"Make sure to dress nicely for me, Princess"

I can see him smirk at me, that is when I realize that my cheeks have warmed up, I am blushing...

"Your wish is my command, my master," I joke around, managing to make him chuckle... I made him chuckle, never thought that I would say that but... He chuckled.

I continue walking.

"Did anyone say what a nice ass you have..."

His compliment causes me to freeze completely, I look down at myself just then realise that I am in my bra and underwear... What happened to my pyjamas!?

I panic, covering myself with my hand, then my stupidity comes into play. I charge for the bed before grabbing, tugging the blanket, pulling it off of him, uncovering himself in his underwear.

I suddenly drop the blanket onto the ground when my eyes land on his aroused muscle.

Holy fuck... His dick is huge...

I can feel myself getting slightly turned on as I just stare.

"Princess... has anybody told you that it's not nice to stare, especially other men's dicks?".

I can see him smirk as he knows what he is doing to me. I can begin to feel myself becoming wet. Fuck you Adam for making me this perverted.

"Is my princess getting wet?..." His husky voice is what is making me flow like a river. FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!!

"Do you want to play a game, little one?..."

Did he just call me little?...

"Whoever cums first loses... Mind you, pre-cum does not count. If you cum first, I get to simply fuck you and if I cum first... Which I most likely won't... Then I-"

I cut him off before he could finish.

"Then you will have to treat me like your queen for a week..."

I am just as surprised as he is.

"Deal...". I notice the smug smile on his face. Why is he so confident that he will win?

The next thing he does is he reaches down, under his boxers, before pulling his long and hard shaft out. It stood proud and tall.

He raises his hands above his head as he lies on them.