Chapter Seven - Tongue Behind Teeth.

I managed to shower, brush my teeth and put my clothes back on me in a record time of 25 minutes. Even if my clothes were dirty and smelled like shit, I didn't really have a choice, I also had only 5 minutes left.

I walk down the stairs and into the dining room where I am met with a familiar smell of pancakes, Crepes in fact!

"Princess, you have finally arrived... Took you long..."

"I am sorry, Master," that is what I say, even though I curse his every curse that came into my head.

"Princess... I don't like the clothes you have now. You have some clothes upstairs, in the room where you slept actually. I think that you will like them, if not, too bad. I am gonna give you 10 minutes. Don't be late..."

"Thank you, Master.". Even though I can feel nothing but anger, I try not to give him a bitchy answer.

I quickly run up the stairs and back into 'my' room, I open up the closet and oh my... The closet is PACKED with clothes! Is it a just massive coincidence that they are all the right size?...

I manage to find a pair of blue denim skintight jeans along with a pinky top that exposed my left shoulder. I slip back and tie my white converse before heading downstairs.

Once I reach the ground floor, I head back into the dining room.

The second I enter, his eyes meet my body.

"Well, well Princess..."

I can see him eyeing me before sending me a wink, along with a smirk.

Jackass...

He turns around to the direction of the kitchen.

"Harry? Are the crepes almost ready?... My princess is hungry" he finished the sentence with another wink. Good to know that all he can do is wink...

Hah, good luck with trying to feed me with your dick, Mr Pschycopath. I can't help but tilt my lips upwards, but slightly.

"Come, Princess. Sit down, food will be ready soon, " he tells me, turning himself towards me.

I walk over to the table, pulling out the chair that is opposite to his and I sit down.

I can see him giving me his look, slight anger was expressed on his face but I just ignore it.

Minutes pass before a man came out of the kitchen, who I am gonna assume is Harry, since he looks like a butler, of some sort.

He handed over a plate with two crepes with melted Nutella neatly spilt over the pancakes with two ice cream scoops at the top of the plate. Just by looking at it, I can already tell it will taste delicious.

Minutes pass before he hands another plate, filled with crepes to Brenden. But as soon as he does, Brenden's facial expression changes. I know something is not right.

"Well, punctuality is great, Harry..." I could sense the sarcasm in his voice, which, for some reason, made my anger rise...

"Really, Sir!? Tha-"

"No, you fuck-tart, your punctuality is AWFUL! Do me a favour and fuck off now, retard..."

I look at Harry, as he sadly walks out of the kitchen... I feel his pain in my chest.

"That was a bit harsh, Master..."

I instantly begin kicking myself, regretting my quick decision of including myself in protecting Harry.

"You should really mind your own business, Princess, unless you have a death wish.".

Then my mouth goes off, doing its own thing... 

"All I am trying to say is that you should treat people-" he cuts me off.

"Princess... Shut your pretty mouth up, or I'll do it for you."

"Why? Why should I... My master."

Oh... A bit too far?

He grips the table cloth as his face grew angrier, another way for me to see his furry is by how pale his knuckes are from his grip. I knew it was from how I said; "my master," with such sarcasm.

"Unless you don't want me to kill with my bare fucking hands, I advise you, Princess, to shut the fuck up."

His calm tone made the threat even more frightening, shivers spread through my body as I felt like he was actually going to strangle me.

I quite down, as I can feel my lower lip tremble, meaning that I was on the verge of tears.

"If I hear anything as a squeal come from your fucking mouth. Trust me... You don't even want to know what I will do to you," he adds bitterly.

I nod. "Yes, sir. Sorry.".

The rest of breakfast went on peacefully, peacefully for him, but I was trying not to shit my pants everytime his eyes met mine.

He finishes his crepes before me, his gaze felt so evident on my body before standing up. I could see him beginning to walk towards the hallway.

Before walking out of the dining room, I hear him mutter something under his breath. "Fucking bitch...".

That was it, I couldn't keep in any more tears. I break down, sobbing silently as I lower my head into my arms.

"I just want to fucking go home...".