Chapter Twelve - Standing My Grounds.

"That's a good girl..." His deep voice cause goosebumps to soar all over my skin.

His eyes are what made me feel weak, his gaze is what made my knees shake, but I continue my way to him.

I reach him in what seemed like minutes, but he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap in what seemed like milliseconds.

I am not gonna lie, it did not feel as bad as I thought it would, but it still felt uncomfortable.

"I see my princess likes sitting on her master's lap... Doesn't she?" he nudges my head gently with his.

But I don't answer.

"I am sorry Princess, what was that?" he asks right before his lips touch the tip of my left ear.

I still don't answer, I want to say no because that is how I really feel, on the other hand, I also don't want to anger him with my answer, but I don't want to lie...

"Answer me!" his whispers warm my ear before his breath crashed into my neck.

"No..."

I am in shock with what just escaped my mouth.

"Is that so... Princess?"

I don't answer.

Without a warning, be pulls me back towards his chest. I can feel his soft shaft against my butt.

"Well... I really don't care, Princess. Make yourself comfortable, but try-" I cut him off, moving my butt to try and make myself comfortable. After a couple of seconds, I manage to do so, to make myself comfortable on his lap.

I hear his husky growl behind my ear as his muscle in his pants is once again getting harder.

"I tried to warn you, Princess... Fuck..."

"I'm sor-" I begin but his voice cuts me off.

"Just... Forget it, breakfast almost ready...". I notice his soft voice speaking into my ear, but at the same time I could tell that he is trying to hide the fact that I made him aroused, once again.

Moments pass before I see Harry walk out of the kitchen with two plates in his hands.

I don't know what it is that he cooked, but it looks and smells delicious.

"Timing is great as always..." I hear Brenden's sarcasm. I look over at Harry, just to see him lower his head in sadness and disappointment.

"I am sor-" I can hear Harry begin speaking, right before Brenden cut him off.

"What the fuck are you sorry about, Harry? Huh!? Why are you even a cook if you can't even get your timing right?" Brenden raised his voice, causing my blood to slowly boil.

"No wonder why your last boss fucking fired you... I think I should do the same..." I cannot believe what he just said! How can he fucking say that!?

I look at Harry and his teary eyes. I feel so much sympathy for him. I turn around to Brenden who's eyes are focused on Harry.

"Aw, is the little pussy cat gonna cry... Is he?..." he sneers at Harry.

"How could you?..." I ask Brenden.

"How could you be so heartless and say something like that to your cook?... The man who serves you your food..." I add as I can feel that I had my last straw.

"Princess I-" I cut him off.

"Don't princess me... How could you be so egoistic, so ARROGANT... So selfish..." I pause as his face is slowly but surely is turning red. His is furious. I can feel his grip around my hips tighten, I break free and stand up, right before his grip became too uncomfortable.

"You are one fucking bitch, Princess... You know that?"

I can see him stand up as he approached me slowly. I turn my head to Harry who is looking at me in horror.

"I don't know what you just tried to do, Princess, but once I get my hands on you, I am going to make sure that what you just did will NEVER happen again.".

I can see his jaw clench as his hands form into fists.

I have had enough too.

"What? You are going to punish me, hit me... Because I stood my grounds!? Because I have had enough of you treating me like a-" suddenly. SMACK.

He smacks my across my face, the strong backhand causes me to collapse to my knees...

I cup my right cheek, feeling the burn from his hit. My hair covers my eyes, thankfully... I don't want to see his face.

Just when I thought that he was done, I feel his hand grab and tug my hair, forcing me to look at him.

"I have told you that I will not think twice before hurting you if you disobey me or disrespect me...". He said it so coldly, I can feel all the hate in his voice, it caused my heart to sink like an anchor... I felt numb. Finally, he lets go of my hair as it once again drapes down my face.

I feel tears flowing down my face, clenching my hands into fists.

"And you are allowed to disrespect me?..." I ask him... My voice had no emotion, I felt nothing...

My eyes are not on him, but by the sound of his footwear, I can tell that he is walking away from me.

"ANSWER ME!?" I demand as more tears flow down my face.

The clicking of his smart shoes stops before I can hear them close back up to me.

I can sense him kneeling beside me since I feel his breath brush off my face.

"Did you just shout at me?..." he asked me, in a frighteningly calm tone.

I don't answer... I am too scared to answer.

"ANSWER ME!?" he roars back at me, causing more tears to flow from my eyes before I shoot my eyes at him.

"I did..." I answer him sourly.

I then see his right eye twitch with rage, as I can only assume is as a result of my answer.

"Next time if you dare raise your voice at me, I will strangle you with my two bare hands..." his piercing look caused me to feel weak, to feel small, causing me to look away, turning my head down as I can feel more warm tears roll down my face.

He moves closer to me as now I can feel his knee pressed against me. I feel him grip my cheeks with his huge hand forcing me to look back into his eyes.

He tightens his grip on my cheeks causing me to feel nothing but pain.

"Princess... I will kill you the next time you raise your voice at me... Am I clear?..."

He waits for an answer, looking into my eyes.

I can't answer... I feel my heart beating, beating so fast, that I feel as if it is going to jump out of my chest.

"Princess... Am I fucking clear?..." his words are so cold, so brutally. His grip on my cheeks tightens, right before lowering his head towards mine, stopping when our noses were only centimetres apart.

"Yes..." I manage to whisper out. Tears flow down my face, I can't hold them in anymore.

He looks at me for a few more seconds before pushing my head out of his sight, making me fall to the floor.

He stands up before walking away from me, leaving me alone...

I hear the clicks of his smart shoes slowly fade away as I curl up into a ball and tilt my head as I see his figure walking farther down the hallway.

"Fucking monster..." I mutter to myself before breaking fully down into tears.