Chapter 3: Damian

"Someone you should for sure stay away from," Ryeanne spoke up, "is Damian Wayne."

"Like Wayne Enterprises? That Wayne?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah, he's one of Bruce Wayne's sons," Juliet said.

"He has more than one son?" Lindsey asked.

"Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Tim Drake are the others," Blaine said.

"Dick Grayson is kind of a Legend here," Kelsey said, "He's over in Bludhaven doing undercover stuff for the police over there."

"Jason Todd was like Logan, kind of a bad boy, but really smart, he was top of his class before he was killed in a car accident in some foreign country," Ryeanne said.

"I'll take you comparing me to Jason Todd as a complement," Logan muttered.

"And Tim Drake graduated a few years ago and no one knows where he is now except his girlfriend who is a senior now and on the cheerleading team," Juliet said.

"His girlfriend is still in High School?" Lindsey asked. "Is that kind of illegal?"

"Yeah, especially since they started dating when he was eighteen and she was fifteen," Blaine said.

"That's weird," Lindsey said.

"Damian is his actual son," Giovanni said. "What everyone knows about him is that his mom just dropped him off at Bruce Wayne's house then disappeared. Damian has told teachers that and during discussions spoke about how his mother is dead now, but that's all he's said. He's really secretive and he only tells people what they want to hear."

"Bruce Wayne is really nice," Lindsey said. "At least that's what my grandparents told me. I mean he did adopted all those kids. But in the news he's supposed to be this huge playboy, right?"

"Bruce Wayne does do some things that most people wouldn't approve of, but then he does things like donate to charities to make himself look like a saint," Kelsey said.

"Yeah, but Damian isn't anything like his dad," Giovanni said.

"Damian doesn't like people. People have tried being friends with him to gain social status, to syphon off his money, to make sure he wasn't alone. He wouldn't talk to them and just push them away," Noah said.

"Girls have even tried to ask him out, but he just walks past them," Blaine said. "He will only make you feel worthless. Besides there are much better people to go out with."

"Damn, Blaine, tell us how you really feel," Ryeanne spoke down the table to her. She snapped her head towards Ryeanne and stuck a middle finger at her. "Blaine asked him out, the beginning of Freshman year. And guess what he said."

"No?" Lindsey guessed. If he didn't date anyone he wouldn't say yes to Blaine.

"He said, and I quote, 'No way in hell scholarship girl.' Can you believe that? What kind of person says that? And Blaine isn't even here on a scholarship" Ryeanne continued.

He sounded like a Class A douche bag. Even if he didn't like people, he still shouldn't treat people like that. No one deserved to be treated like that.

"Is he somewhere in here?" Lindsey asked. She wanted to make sure she didn't cross paths with him, and if she did, she would run the other.

Everyone at the table looked around the cafeteria before Abigail said, "Over there."

She was pointing to the kitchen area where there were smaller tables for those with less friends. And there was a boy sitting by himself. Lindsey could only see his profile, but what she saw was very handsome. He had broad shoulders and looked like he worked out for at least two hours a day. His face was sculpted nicely with a sharp jawline and cheekbones. His hair was dark brown, almost black and styled nicely. She couldn't tell his eye color, but imagined it to be a dark color - like brown or maybe dark blue - like the rest of him. The more she looked at him the more she got a feeling that he didn't want to be looked at or messed with.