Five

It's been a week since my last run with Ann. She's been getting restless, not shifting recently.

No one has come to our house, except to bring more food and clothes as needed. Always a female, never a male.

The girls are settling in nice, The feel of safety and freedom, barring down on them. As for me, that fear still remains.

As much as I wish it could go away like theirs did, it just won't. I have a sense of belonging, but everywhere I turn, I fear he'll be there.

Deciding, I can't keep hiding, I open the front door. I stand in the door way and look around.

I don't get a sense of being watched. I step out and close the door. It's morning, dark still even. I walk to the wood line, and freeze.

Listening and waiting, for anything. All I can hear is silence, except for the stray night animal scurrying to it's home for the night.

I undress and shift. Ann takes control willingly, and she takes off at a run. Running straight for the spring ahead.

She runs and jumps over a rock, that separates us from the direct path to the water. Landing with a splash, in the water. Ann begins chasing random fish.

She snaps at any she comes close to, just for fun. When she grows tired of our game, she climbs out and shakes our white fur, clear of the water.

Nose to the ground, she searches for a couple of minutes, coming across a clean patch of grass, she drops to the ground.

Rolling in the grass, drying our fur further more. When she's done, we just lay there.

Happy and content to be free of the house and alone for the first time in awhile. The sun starts to rise and the little critters start to come out.

Laying my head on my paws, I watch the squirrels as they skitter around, and when they spot me, they chatter, alerting their brethren of my presence.

The rabbits all go for cover, and the squirrels to, as they chatter from their holes in the trees, still looking at me.

So content at watching the squirrels, I missed the sounds of footfalls indicating another wolf approaching.

Suddenly I feel something smelling me as a nose begins nudging my sides. I growl in return, standing up.

I look and see a big grey wolf, standing by me. Instantly making me feel uncomfortable in his presence. 

I bound off, wanting to get away. The wolf makes no attempt to chase me. But I soon run into a wall.

Knocking me to the ground, from the suddenness of doing so. I look up thinking I ran into a tree, but soon realize it's not.

The big black wolf looks down at me, his golden eyes, portraying concern. I back away as quickly as I can.

Submitting to him, as I do. He just looks at me, then walks closer. My heart starts to pound in my chest, waiting for what's to come.

Knowing that he is the Alpha and I a lowly slave, once an Alpha's daughter.

I bump into a tree, and freeze. Lowering my head as I do. I watch as his feet approach me again. I close my eyes and wait for the pain to start.

"Shift," he says. I ooen my eyes and see he has shifted and has on a pair of black shorts, sitting on his hips.

I give him a look of horror, as he expects me to shift and be fully nude in front of him.

"I said shift," he growls. I cower, under his voice, but do so, as I have no choice.

Covering my parts, as I do. He looks down on me, from his incredible height, as I remain laying on the ground.

He throws me a shirt. "Follow," he says and starts to walks away. I quickly put on the shirt and stand up to follow.

################################

*Please vote and comment.

*What do you think is going to happen?