Twelve

Markus carried me all the way back to my house, and into my room. Sitting me down on the bed, he goes to the bedroom door.

He turns around and looks at me, "I'm glad to see you are finally using the bed," he says smiling, giving me a wink.

He points to the window, that I leave the curtains open at night. "If you don't want to be watched as you sleep, close those," he says.

I look at him in horror, "you watch me change," I ask. "No....no," he says in horror, "Only when your sleeping, I don't watch you change, I always look away," he says, "you alone will tell me when your ready for that," he says honestly.

"Now rest and get better, I and my wolf, look forward to seeing you soon," he says.

"Markus," I say before he closes the door. "Yes, love," he says pausing. "No more giant stuffed animals please," I yawn. "Yes my love," he says and closes the door.

When I wake up, I am cuddled up with a smaller version of the black wolf toy, that's in the living room.

I smell the wolf, and it smells of Markus, his enticing mint and vanilla smell. I smile, knowing that he brought it for me.

I also realize that he purposely made it smell of him. To help me adjust to him, as it's smell wraps around me.

I look at my window and see those beautiful golden eyes on me. "I'm falling for you my Alpha," I whisper, "and it scares the hell out of me. If only you knew why."

I hug my wolf toy and inhale his scent some more. I hear him whine. "I'm not ready to tell yet, but I fear soon I will be," I tell him,"I'll soon relive the hell, I went through, for you to know."

With my mate watching over me, I soon fall asleep again, as my dreams consist of nothing but him, and I.

################################

*Please vote and comment.

*I know a little short, but I wanted to add this, as it is also important, to their bonding.