Nineteen

A couple hours go by and I refuse to let Markus into our room, still anger at him and his wolf.

Markus is pounding and yelling at the door when he stops and I hear his mom. "Markus what's going on," Rose says.

"My wolf took over and forced a mating with Maria and her wolf," Markus says hurt in his voice. I then hear a smack, as his mom slaps him.

"You Know she's still fragile, Markus," she says. "I tried to fight him, mom, I really did," he says, his voice breaking.

"No more runs with her, till she's ready," Rise says, "Luca will go with her." "But mom," smack. "No but's mister, if she's going to trust you again, you need to do this," she says, "now get, you have company."

Moments later, Rose knocks on the door. "Honey he's gone," Rose says. I unlock the door. She comes in. She wraps her arms around me and I start crying.

"Our wolves take over, and we can't fight them back sometimes," she says, "I'm not making an excuse for him, I'm just saying," Rose says, "Just please don't let this set you back. He loves you, Maria."

I nod my head as my tears stop. "Your parents are here, do you want to go see them," she asks. I nod my head. "I'll stay with you," she adds.

Together we leave the room, as I cling to her arm, in fear and excitement. Reaching the living room downstairs, I can hear my Dad and Markus talking.

Markus telling my Dad about what I went through and how he found me, and that I am still skittish around men. My Dad growls and another growl is heard along with it.

We round the corner and I see my parents for the first time since I was seven. My Dad looks the same just a little older and same as my mom.

They see me and instantly want to run to me, but I must look frightened, because my Dad doesn't move. My mom, runs to me, engulfing me in the familiar hug that I dreamed of for years.

"We never stopped looking for you, baby," my mom says crying. Soon another pair of arms wrap around us. I tense, but soon realize it's another pair of familiar arms that I had missed for so long.

I was always a daddy's girl, so hugs from him were like magic to me. "My babygirl is finally in my arms," my Dad says loudly, crying.

Rose laughs, and Markus smiles, though looking at me seems to pain him. "Please don't leave me, please forgive me," Marcus's voice rings in my mind.

"I won't leave you,but I am now scared of your wolf, I will run with Luca, for awhile, till I am ready," I mindlink Marcus. He nods his head, in understanding. "I forgive you,but not your wolf," I say. Markus smiles and walks up to us, releif flooding his face.

################################

*Please vote and comment.

*Did she forgive Markus to quickly you think?