Seven

A couple of hours later, and she is done with everything she had to do and answers all my questions.

She got very angry when I told her about what the Black wolf tried doing a week ago. Her wolf coming to the surface as she growled.

"I'm sorry,dear, he shouldn't have done that," she tells me, "his wolf should have known better than that."

"Are you ready to go home," she asks. "Yes, please," I say. She leads me out the door, and into the hallway.

I see him pacing the hall, a look of worry on his face. I watch in wonder as he does so.

I know she explained everything, the sparks, and his protectiveness, the reason for wanting to mate that night, even his scent, but he still scared me.

His eyes snap up and he looks right at me. He goes to rush towards me, but I hide behind the doctor, trembling.

"Is she going to be ok," he asks her, concern and a hint of hurt in his voice. "She'll be just fine, she's malnourished, but ok otherwise, besides being scared," she replies.

My body trembles, behind her. My legs shaking so bad they want to give out from under me.

"She knew nothing of mate's, and has been a slave since she was young Alpha," the doctor says, "males scare her, but in time she may come around, and you.....," she says. I could feel her move, "you need to have patience with her," she says sternly.

He growls, as she turns to me, "I am here if you ever need to talk dear," she says.

She turns back to Alpha, "your mother is on her way," she says.

Soon a woman who looks to be thirty, walks into the building. "You said it was an emergency," Lisa. The woman says. The doctor Lisa fills the lady in on everything.

She looks to her son as a presume, and scowls at him. She then walks up to me, "come sweetie, let's get you home," she says.

Taking my trembling hand she starts to walk away. "Wait," I hear him say, his voice full of pain.

His mom stops, in her tracks and turns to him, "what, Markus," she says. He looks at me, "May I know your name," he asks, his eyes show hurt.

I gaze at him, my eyes showing my fear, "Maria," I whisper, but I know he hears me, because his eyes light up, as he mouths my name without talking, like he's testing my name over his precious lips.

His mother then takes me home.

################################

*Please vote and comment.