Twenty-Seven

Over the next few days, Markus and I didn't leave our room as I couldn't bare being away from him and I couldn't leave the room. We made love many times, like horny teenagers, which if you think about it I am, being eighteen after all.

Riley and Luca ended up having to deal with the pack stuff. While we stayed locked in our room. Rose would bring in food for us, but that was all we saw of the pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning and the pain and heat were gone. I stretch and look for Marcus, but he wasn't in bed.

"Markus were are you," I ask through mindlink. "Office my Love," he replies.

I get up and go to the closet, grabbing some clothes. I dress and go to the kitchen. "Nice to finally see you again," Luca says putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Luca, stop," I say laughing, shrugging his arm off my shoulders. I grab a granola bar, and go find Markus. As he said he is in his office, filling paperwork.

"How you feeling Love," he says. I laugh, "worn out." Which causes him to laugh as well. He gives me a hug and kiss, then finishes up what he was doing real quick.

"Let's go out," he says. I glance at him, shocked, because usually he's busy with pack work. "Ok,but your buying," I laugh.

He takes me to a movie and then we go out to eat. He then takes me to a secluded cabin on the territory, and we spend the rest of the day together.

################################

* Sorry so short, writer's block with this book at the moment. Ugh.

*Anyway please vote and comment if you would please.

*I will update as soon as possible.