Eight

The following morning, I wake on my bed on the floor. I still don't feel comfortable laying on the bed, thinking it's to perfect for me to grace it.

I walk out of my room, and the girls are all there, smiles on all their faces, when they see me.

"What's going on," I ask suspiciously. Eyeing them, as they are in a fit of giggles.

"Seriously, what's going on," I ask, starting to worry a little. They all move and there sits a big giant teddy bear, with roses in it's paws.

I look at the bear, as if it could explode. "There was a card with it," Anita says, waving it in the air, as she opens it.

She reads,

"My dear sweat Maria,

Please, give me a chance, your all I can think about, meet me where we first met in the woods.

                Love, Markus."

"So whose Markus," Anita and the girls ask. "Unbelievable," I say walking into the kitchen. They all follow me, waiting for me to answer.

I go to the fridge and grab a yogurt and an apple, I also grab a spoon and go to my room, closing the door in their faces, literally.

I hear moans and groans as the door hits Anita's face along with the other girls. Causing me to laugh.

I sit on the floor and eat my yogurt and apple. After a couple minutes of thinking, I go to my bathroom and take a shower.

Ann not even giving me her thoughts on Markus's request, as she to is thinking upon it, not sure what to do herself.

After my shower, I put on clean clothes. Sitting on my floor again, I ponder my options. The idea seriously scares the daylights out of me, I decide not to meet him.

By lunch, I still haven't made a decision, but my stomach growls telling me I am hungry.

Leaving my room, the girls bombard me again, about who Markus is and why he'd send a big giant bear with roses.

Ignoring their questions, I get something to eat and sit down at the table.

"Well are you going to meet him," Anita asks. "Nope," I reply. "Come on, out of everyone here, you deserve what could be love," Anita says.

"Yea, you have taken care of all us for years, it's time you take care of yourself, for once," the other girls say.

"All I feel is annoyance because you guys can't, drop it," I say, "I'm not going."

I get up and start cleaning, throwing laundry in the washer, then going to the kitchen and start cleaning it with bleach.

I then go through the rest of the house cleaning. As night comes, the house is spotless,as I like it. I go to bed afterwards.

################################

*Please vote and comment.

*What do you think Maria should have done? Should she have gone, or did she make the wise choice?