21. The Confession Of Love

Sid's point of view

Only I know how house felt lonely without Preeti, or I could say how my heart felt restless without seeing her. All day my eyes stick to the clock and when it's 7.00 p.m I became restless so I decided to call her. First she didn't pick then I called her again but she didn't pick this time also. I checked my phone if I didn't call wrong no. But I dialled right no. So I call her again and this time she picked. I was mesmerized to listen her angelic voice. I felt like someone playing a melodic song in her voice.

She informed that it would take her one hour. So after one hour I reached to her office. But when I reached I was shocked to seeing the seen in front of my eyes. Tears are continuously streaming out from Preeti's eyes. Her eyes are blood shot red and puffy due to weeping. Her all face was red and a girl in front of her abusing her and no one was stopping her.

It's already 9.00 PM when we both reached home. I came to my room and put car keys on bed side table and sigh deeply to calm myself. I look at my right hand which I was hurt and saw her piece of dupatta which she used as a bandage to wrap around my wound and my heart felt warmth to looking at it. She cared for me a lot that she defended me in front of everyone instead of herself.

How a beautiful day turned into a sorrowful. My heart ache to see her standing there alone with teary eyes.

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath to calm myself but fail to do. I sit on bed and take my guitar and started playing my favorite tune. My fingers starting play with guitar wires. When I was angry or disturb I play guitar to calm myself.

I promised myself to protect Preeti from any harm and from this cruel world but today I fail. When I saw her teary eyes I felt someone ripped my heart from my body.

'No sir I'm telling the truth. She spreads her leg in front of everyone to get her job and I saw..'

I closed my eyes not wanted to remember again. I fiseted my hand in anger and my jaw clenched. Even today music can't helping to calm me. I put the guitar aside and walked to the window.

I put my both hand on railing and leaned on it. I look at the full moon and many thoughts running in my mind.

I felt like I fail to protect Preeti. That girl was about to slap Preeti. What happened if I didn't come in right time. She might slap her. Preeti is one of the girl who care for others, who always thinks about others happiness before herself then why she got hurt today. Why she had to listen those abusive words about her.

I love Preeti. I don't know since when but I love her deeply and insanely and I wanted to protect her. I will burn this world and destroy everything if something happen to her, my love.

I never felt like this before, this much protectiveness and possessiveness. She is the one who succeed to take my heart. My heart only beats for her. My every breath is only belongs to her.

........................................................................

Preeti 's point of view.

After taking a shower I changed into my fresh pair of black plane net anarkali and wore my dupatta on my neck.

I walked to down stairs and went to kitchen for cooking dinner.

I don't want to Siddharth see all that how I got insulted in my office, how Priyanka abus