68. Romance with my husband

Preeti's point of view

"Stop..." I said while giggling when Siddharth slid the duvet fourth time from my chest upto my stomach.

I turned into crimson and pulled duvet again to my chest, hiding my exposed bosoms to his mischievous eyes.

"There is nothing you can hide. I had seen all." He said while pulling me to him give a peck on my lips.

I hide my face in a crook of his neck while blushing.

He chuckled softly and pulled me more to him by my waist.

"I am not done with you baby. I need one more round at least." he said between his laugh and caressed the side of my waist seductively.

I blushed and snuggled more to him to hide my red cheeks.

I winced in pain when i move my legs.

"Hey..Did I hurt you, love." He asked looking at me with concern.

"Was I rough..?" He asked me again while holding my chin so i can look at him.

"No...It's just I feel sore down there." I said while caressing his cheek.

"I love you.." he said while pecking my forehead.

"I love you too.." I said while kissing him on cheek.

.........

"Do you know the girl in our Delhi office..?" I asked him while raising my head little from his chest to look at him.

"We have so many girl employees in our Delhi office. Which girl you are talking about." He asked me confusingly.

"The girl who always gave you flirtatious smile and think that you are into her. Her name is Anisha." I said looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, what about her..?" He asked me while caressing my cheeks.

I put my head back on his chest and said with greeted teeth, "You know once she told me She was having a wet dream of you and asked me to help her by settling you with her."

"What..?" He said while laughing. His chest is vibrating due to his laugh.

"How could she dare to have a wet dream of you. She has no right." I said with my greeted teeth. Jealousy doing a great effect on my emotions.

"Calm down baby..you can't control anyone's dream." He said while rubbing my back. I can hear a mischievous in his voice.

"She also told me that you also smiled looking at her." I asked him while raising my head from his chest and looked at him while narrowing my eyes.

"Preeti..I swear baby..I just smiled at her formally, nothing else. I swear i will not do that again." He said with a nervous smile on his face.

"You better be.." I said in a warning tone and put my head again on his chest.

"You look hot..when you're jealous. It turns me on."

I chuckled softly and hide my face on his chest while blushing.

Suddenly I remembered Siddharth bought something from pharmacy when Nick stop the car for aspirin for his headache. Did he also bought some kind of medicine. Is he alright. I should ask him.

"What had you bought from pharmacy when nick stop the car when we were returning to home." I asked him while inhaling his manly cologne.

"Condoms.."

"What..?" I looked at him with shock. My jaw dropped to the floor.

He nodded his head while chuckling softly and closed my mouth with his forefinger.