22. The Red mark

"Preeti...stay please." He said while getting up from the bed and hold my hand.

I kept quiet for a while and looked at his hand which is holding mine.

"Please.." he whispered underneath his breath.

I look into his eyes which pleading me silently to stay.

"Okey..." I nodded my head and smile.

He gave me his million dollar smile.

"I'll stay but you have to change first. You must be uncomfortable in these clothes. " I said looking at him.

He is still in his jeans and shirt.

"Why have you not changed yet." I asked him while walking to his closet.

He look himself and make a weird face.

"Yeah..you are right. I was upset then and I didn't want to do anything but I'm stinking now. I have to take shower." he said.

He is standing just behind me. I can feel his body warmth on me.

I take his fresh white t-shirt and grey sweat pants from closet and turn to his side.

"No, you are not stinking. You always smell fresh." I said without thinking and realized soon what I just said.

"Mmmhhmm...how do you know that?" He smirked and take a step towards me. I looked down and blushed.

"Wo..I...I..was just sa..saying that you must be uncomfortable in jeans. " I look down and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

He take one more step, decreasing the distance between us. He leaned to me. I closed my eyes when his hot breath fanned to my cheeks. My heart started beating faster when his soft lips touched my blushed cheeks. He kissed me on my blushed cheeks.

"I like your red cheeks." He whispered in my ear huskly.

I clutched the sides of my anarkali suit try to control my heartbeats. His closeness making them go wild.

"Don't go anywhere...I'll just take 5 minutes. " he whispered and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I nodded my head still looking down and then I lost the warmth of his body.

I raised my head and he was looking at me while smiling. He chuckled softly and shake his head.

He was walked to washroom but before he closed the door he turned to me.

"Wanna join with me..." he smirked to me.

I didn't understand what was his meaning.

"...in shower." He said after a little pause and smirked.

I look at him with wide open eyes and he winked at me. My cheeks turned into a beetroot shade. I shake my head immediately and turn to other side to control my breath.

When I heard the sound of shower I took my lower lip between my teeth and smile to myself while releasing my lower lip.

I walked to the balcony and looked at full moon through the net of the fairy lights of our house.

Houses are looking more beautiful in fairy lights and lighting chandeliers. Cold breeze touch my face and my hair flowing back in the air. I put my both hands to my upper arms and rubbed them lightly to give some warmth. I closed my eyes to feel the breeze and drown myself in his memory.

The love of my life.

The few days with him is the most beautiful days of my life. He built a confidence in me and told me how important I am to him. I can't believe he is in love with me. These feelings are foreign to me. I never feel such strong feelings for anyone.