36. The humilation

Preeti's Point of view

February, March, April, May, June...months passed like that. I cried every night, sitting in my balcony, missing him. I didn't forget his beautiful face, his mesmerizing smile and most memorable days of my life with him. This is become my favorite place to spend time.

Weather changed from cold to hot one but the day never went when I didn't miss him. Everyday it's getting hard to breathe and live without him.

I saw him every night in my dreams. They haunted me and reminde me that he is not mine anymore. He is someone else now. I have no right on him.

I started having nightmares too. I cried loudly when my nightmares haunted me. It's almost happen in every night. My eyes open automatically exact 3.00 A.m of the morning, when he called me to break the engagement. I always drenched in my own sweat when I woke up from the nightmare.

Mummy's health is better than before. Everyone is back to their normal life except me. When I looked at in my family's eyes, I saw pity and sympathy in their eyes for me.

I joined office next day when I came to know about the loan. I pay installments of loan every month.

My life in office became miserable. When everyone in my office, came to know about the news that my engagement was broke just before the week of the wedding, they made fun of me everyday, especially Priyanka. She never leave a chance to mock me.

I just pretend to everyone that everything is back to normal in my life but my heart knows nothing is normal. It's in pain. It missed him so much.

I stopped calling him after that day. I promised myself not to call him and love him silently even though I know he never love me back. Three words which he said to me might be nothing to him but they are life to me. My heart is crave for him every night.

I searched his name on Google wanted to know about him. When his page is open in wikipedia, the first picture is open make my heart shattered more.

He is standing with other women in his arms. He got engaged to her four months back and going to marry her soon. Her name is Anna Smith. She is the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her model like figure fit perfectly in his arms. Now I can understand why he broke our engagement. Anyone can do the same.

He grew a stubble make him more handsome but something is missing in his eye. He look tired. His eyes didn't have a glint which makes him beautiful.

They both smiling looking at each other while exchanging the engagement ring. Anna was smiling lovingly looking at him.

But something is missing in his smile. It's not reach to his eyes. I could see that even in photo.

It must be because of his busy schedule. My mind said to me.

I didn't read further any thing. I can't bear more to look at him with other's woman arms. That night I cried lot and didn't sleep whole night.

Kshama is the only one who knows about my condition and give me a shoulder for cry.

My boss getting flirty towards me more by passing everyday. He broke up with Priyanka and never leave a chance to touch me. One day He even try to took advantage of me when I went his cabin to drop a file.

'Now who will save you from me. Your fiance..oh! Your ex fiance I must say.' Is his exact word. I saved myself for him that day, some how. But I don't know for how long I could save myself for him.

It's humiliating and I can't complain against him because I need this job badly. I have to pay loan. After that day I ignored to go to his cabin alone or going near to him.