26. Enjoying carnival fest with him

Sid's point of view

We won the match and I knew it from the beginning. But I didn't knew is that I got so excited and kissed Preeti in front of everyone. It's not like that I kissed her on her lips but I kissed her in front of everyone. It's common for me to show affection towards our love one but it's a small village of India. Preeti turned into deepest of red shade when she realized what happened and when she realized she ran from there. I don't know what came into me when I did that. After that Preeti avoided me and avoided any communication with me and others are making it all difficult by continously teasing us.

After match we all came home for a shower and for a little rest after that we will go to carnival fair.

I was in one of a room of the house to take a shower. I started looking for my towel and my toiletries in my backpack but I didn't find.

"Fuck...I'm really bad in packing. I should have asked help from Preeti or keerti." I swear underneath my breath.

I stand there rubbing my hand in my temple.

I heard the tinkling sound of anklet coming towards me. I turn towards the gate and I know whose it belongs from, by hearing the sound.

Preeti came into a room with my towel in her one hand and my toiletries in her other hand.

"How do you know I'm looking for them." I asked her, walking towards her.

"You forget to pack them so I packed them with my stuff." She said while putting towel on bed and toiletries on the side table. She still doesn't look into my eyes.

'Is she didn't like that I touched her. Is she embarrassed.'

Many thoughts are running into my mind. I hold her by her shoulder and turn her to me. I held her chin and make her look into my eyes.

"Preeti...are you ashamed of what happened at the fields. I didn't intend to do that in front of everyone. "I asked her looking into her eyes.

"No, I just....don't used to it." She said lowering her eyelids.

Her face is flushed in pink. I looked at her flushed cheeks then her pink rose lips which are begging me to kiss them and now I really have a strong urge to taste them.

"Then get used to it baby cause after marriage I will never leave a chance to kiss you even in-front of everyone." I whispered huskly in her ear.

My one hand is on her cheek and other on her waist. She bit her lower lip in nervousness. I looked at her lips and had a strong urge to free them by pressing my lips on her. I started leaning in she closed her eyes. I can hear her heart beats which is beating insanely. Her breath is quicker then before. Her breast is rubbing my chest due to her quicken breath. My hold in her waist become tight. My breath is fanning on her face. When I was just going to press my lips on her my phone buzzed.

'Beep...beep..'

She opened her eyes but I ignored it. I kissed her at the corner of her lips.

'Beep...beep..'

"Your phone is ringing." She whispered.

"Let it be.." I whispered and kissed her behind her ear. She supersed her moan and hold me tight by my shoulder.

'Beep..beep...'

"It must be important." She whispered again in a heavy voice.

"Not more then you.." I whispered in her ear and bit her ear lobe.

"Please.." she whispered under her breath. Is this girl trying to kill me. When she said please it felt like she is begging for me to pleasure her which turned me on. Now I need a very very cold shower.