S2 Chapter 4

Amari lifted her hand up, still feeling the high from the alcohol in her system. She swayed back and forth staring into the eyes of her new friend that had somehow materialized herself in front of her. Was he magic or something? How did he get there?

She let her mouth ramble out a various number of things, not caring who heard them at all. Touching her eyes, she found tears there but let them fall anyways. It's not like she could get rid of this feeling of devastation and loneliness, even if she tried. "You wanna know a secret? The truth is I don't wanna die. The more brave I act,the more scared I become. Will Katsuki even care when he finds out? Probably not. Funny right? Oh, I'm probably annoying you again with my stupid problems."

Laughing slightly at her own pathetic nature, her blurry eyesight caught to Todoroki's who just looked sad. Why was he making that kind of expression? It wasn't any of his business to be sad for her. She hardly even knew him that well. Trying to remember the words she had just said, Amari found it difficult, only feeling a haze wash over her. How many bottles had she drunk before this one?

The boy leaned forward then, his hand reaching out for something in particular but Amari couldn't make out what. His voice was plain but smooth, drawing her in with every breath. "Amari, I don't pity you, I admire you.."

Admire? That was such a silly word, especially coming from Todoroki. Although, she couldn't deny the way the word made her so unbelievably happy inside for some reason. It was almost like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She wasn't sure if it was real. "What did you just say?"

Todoroki leaned even closer, wrapping his hand around hers, causing her to lose grip on the bottle she was holding. His touch, it made her feel warm, comfortable and safe. "I told you before, didn't I? I really meant it. You're amazing. I'm not burned by this. You can tell me anything and I'll listen."

His words filled her with such joy and happiness, wondering how on earth he wouldn't be burdened by her. She was a trainwreck. Amari wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or him that made her body fill with heat, but all she knew was that she was seemingly hypnotized by this man's eyes. It was like they were drawing her in, begging her to get closer.

She complied, inching closer to his two tone gaze, wanting to thank him for the words but finding it unable to. All she could muster out was his name. "Todoroki.."

Amari's fingertips touched his cheek, as he replied, scared and uncertain to what she was doing. "Yeah?"

Running her fingers across his skin, Amari felt the need to trace his features, desperate to touch him and thank him in any sort of way. His eyes were calling her even more, begging her to reach closer. "I meant what I said before. Your eyes really are pretty."

His face flushed a light shade of pink and Amari couldn't help but enjoy the sight before her. She then realized she wanted to make him turn even brighter somehow. "What are you doing?"

Amari's eyes then casted to his lips, feeling the pull to them like she was on a string. She needed to show him that she was grateful, so that she could thank him for being so kind. Thinking back to his name, she smiled, knowing she wanted to tell him just how special he was to her ."Shoto.."

Trying to show her admiration, Amari gave into her own temptation and her lips touched his, pushing aggressively into him and a feeling of absolute bliss wash over her. She tried to capture what he tasted like but found it impossible with the amount of alcohol on her breath.

His body moved towards her and Amari gratefully accepted, wrapping her own arm around him, still hungry for his touch and body heat. He's scent was driving her absolutely mad and she found himself wanting more, needing more.