Intro

I opened my eyes as I hear screeching noises. I looked around but darkness is all I see. I started feeling this with my hands. Soft, smooth. It almost felt like skin. The container I was in started moving up, in a reckless way making me bump my head to one of its corners. I touched my for head to feel liquid pouring out. Blood, I thought. Once I felt a safe place to sit on, I sat still waiting for this container to stop. 

        It felt like forever, until all of a sudden it stopped throwing almost to the side of the container and yet again bumping my head, I'm pretty sure my skull is broken right now. I looked up to see a peek of the sunlight and then brightness took over. It took time fore my eyes to adjust. 

        "Shuck it, its a girl!" A voice shouted. I squinted to see the face but failed as my head was swirling due to the amount of bumps I had. 

        "Is she hot?"

        "I got dibs!"

        "How does she look like?"

        "Who's keeper is she gonna get?"

        More voices came, and I was confused. Where am I? I wondered, once my eyes we're feeling okay my eyes adjusted to see a boy, I wouldn't say he has the prettiest face but at least he didn't look like a murderous old man. 

        "Move outta of the way you shuck heads!" A voice yelled, I presume the leader of the group as everyone followed. 

        "Can you believe that Alby, a girl! A shucking girl!" A new voice says, an accent. "Well aren't you going to shucking help me?" The boy said in front of me. 

        "Get me some ropes!" I presume Alby ordered. 

        "Where am I?" I croaked. That was the first time I spoke, was that how I really sound like?

        "Your in the Glade, hold on to this okay?" He says handling me the roped. "Where are we going?" I asked, not taking the rope. 

        "To Clint, your head seems really shucked up. Now hold the rope or stay here and die." He says aggressively. Not wanting to die, I grabbed onto the rope and waited to reach the surface. 

        As I was pulled to the surface, I noticed that the place was full of male teenagers. Was that why they were making those comments? Because I'm a girl?

        "Welcome to the Glade, greenie." A dark boy said. "I'm Alby, the leader in this group. I supposed we should give you to Clint your head looks pretty shucked up." He introduced and I nodded. 

        He took my hand and wrapped it around his neck. I couldn't describe the surroundings around me as i was falling into darkness. 

___________________________

Hi! Thank you for reading this.

I am a huge TMR fan and I am in love with TMR fanfics so I decided why not?

Please share or vote for this story!

Thank you, the first chapter will have a longer authors note okay!

I WILL DO DEDICATIONS <3 

VOTE, COMMENT SHARE PLSS