twenty two

huge writers block on this chapter, sorry if it sucks and its really late here and I had to rush this a bit. 

oh and this chapter is mainly full of flashbacks :D! 

_________

    It could be days, weeks, months to find Newt's lover but also Thomas's best friend for some reason Thomas just wanted to give up but something has kept him going. Which was something Newt didn't have, after a few days later Newt hasn't been speaking nor wondered about Talia.

        Newt had lost hope to find Talia, he had lost the one girl he knew and will probably know ti'll the end of his life. He had lost the girl he shared his darkest secret with, the girl he shared his first kiss with, the girl who made him happy, the girl who made him, him. 

        Newt could only think about the days back in the Glade when everything was normal, the days when Talia was just Talia, not a runner Talia but just Talia.

        It has been a few weeks since Talia's arrival and she and Newt we're inseparable, each moment that they could have they would spend it on each other. They would laugh, push each other, and smile. 

        Newt was happy, he was glad he had taken his time to get to know this girl. "What are you smiling at?" Talia asked as she stared at Newts eyes. 

        Newt made a giggle, "Just something, it's really pretty." Newt flirted. Talia who was oblivious stared at him in confusion. "What's pretty?" She asked furrying her eyebrows. 

        "You silly!" Newt giggled pushing her from the side making her fall over , landing on her butt. "Ow!" Talia screeched, a frown forming on her face. "That really hurt you know." Talia grumbled. 

        Newt stood up taking her arms and pulling her up, "I'm sorry, forgive me?" Newt asked as he gives her those dazzling eyes. 

        Talia sighs and gave in, "Whatever. Only because your cute." Talia giggled giving Newt a nudged. 

        That felt like years ago, it felt liek forever that two interacted together without bursting out in arguments or crying out in pain. As hard as Newt want to forget those memories, somehow it all kept coming back to him. 

        All the good days he had with her was all coming back, reminding him of what precious beauty he had and lost. 

        "Why won't you hang out with us tonight?" Newt asked as he sits next to Talia who was staring deeply through the maze. "What's wrong?"

        "Do you ever wonder what could be out there? I mean like whats beyond the maze?" Talia asked, not taking her eyes off the view. Newt thought for a second, only bringing up the day he wanted to give up and end his life. "I mean their could be people out there, families, friends we knew but forgotten."

        "Yeah I have, We all have a family out there, friends who took care of us. But things has changed, the world has changed and so did you. Its time to start fresh." Newt shrugged patting her back with comfort. 

        "Yeah.." Talia mumbled turning her head to face the blonde. "So tonight? What for?"

        "Its one of those bonfire stuff, just a way for us to know about each other more. Frypan and Clint would want to know more about you." Newt explained, Talia nodded her head in agreement.

        "Great." 

        Newt couldn't stop smiling to his self as these memories came back to him, he has almost forgotten the night when he tried kissing her. 

        "I see you've met everyone." Newt smiled as he wrapped his arm around her body. 

        "Seems I have, they're all nice people."Talia smiled looking around as she smiles at these people. 

        "Nice at first but wait ti'll you get to know them." Newt laughed, making Talia roll her eyes. "Wanna sit down?" Newt gulped. 

        "That would be great, tired of standing up all day." Talia sighed as she followed Newt to an empty tree log and sat down. 

        "The sky's really pretty." Talia says gazing up in the sky as a few stars popped up. "So pretty.."

        "Yep, so pretty." Newt smiled staring at the beautiful girl who was gazing at the sky not realizing how hard Newt was falling for her. Talia then turns her head to be near the blondes lips.

        Talia stares at his lips for a few seconds, then knew what was going to happen. She leaned in close and got ready for the kiss. "You gotta taste this new st-" Frypan bursted coming from the bush. 

        Talia and Newt immediately pulled away, cheeks flushed as red. "Oh, I didn't mean to." Frypan apologized realizing what he just interrupted. 

        "Its fine." Talia smiled, accepting his apology. 

________

i hope you enjoyed ths chapter because I did, I got all the feels writing this chapter because Newt/Talia <3 anyways glad you guys are enjoying this story as much as I enjoy wrtiting these.

Make sure to check out my other books?

Adelaide x Barry Allen

Bloodlust - Stiles Stilinski 

McCall's Sister Stiles Stilinski 

(yep huge teen wolf fan)