Nine

Through out the whole run, Minho literally was on my ass. He would make me stop every single turn to ask me how I was doing and I would reply an okay, still he would worry about me. Newt probably asked him to worry about me.         

        "World In Catastrophe Killzone Experiment Department." I read out loud. 

        "Yeah, that sign is everywhere." Minho says catching his breathe. I bit my lip, Killzone?

        "We should probably head back, C'mon." Minho says patting my back and he ran. I ran besides him and I noticed numbers on the wall.

        I shook my head and focused on going back to the glade. We ran for a couple of minutes and we could see the gate. I ran towards it and when we reached the grass I stopped to catch my breathe only to be attacked by a cute blonde.

        "Here." Newt says passing me a cup of water. I grabbed the cup and drank the whole liquid inside of it. "Thanks" I breathe.

        "Are you okay?" He asked patting my back. 

        "Yeah, just tired." I replied. I looked up to see Thomas fiddling with his hands. "I'll be right back? Give this to Frypan." I asked Newt passing him my runner bag. He nodded and walked off.

        I walked towards Thomas. "Hey." I smiled. 

        "Hey, how was running?" He asked. 

        "Well it was okay, it was really exciting to be somewhere else beside the Glade." I replied and he chuckled. 

        "Good to her, hey. Have you been dreaming about some stuff lately?" He asked. 

        I don't know if I should tell him about me communicating in my head with someone else. "Well I've been getting these dreams or memories with this lady." I say biting my lip.

        "I've been dreaming about this lady too! Do you think we should tell Alby? Thomas asked worriedly.

        I shook my Head, "No, not until w'ere sure. C'mon." 

__

        It was the next morning and I've just woken up and get ready to run again. We we're in front of the Maze, I was hugging Newt, "I'll be back okay?" I say giving him a peck on lips.

        "I know, Minho better protect her." Newt says letting go walking away. I started to run glancing back to see Newt waving.

        "Where we going?" I asked Minho. 

        "Section 3, C'mon." Minho replied running faster. I stopped for a moment to catch a breathe and to look over the map that Minho had given me.

        I was putting away the map until I heard noises towards my left. I quietly walked towards the edge of the wall to see a griever. A griever in the day? I guess it noticed me as it made a loud growl.

        Shit I thought, I quickly then ran towards section shouting for Minho's name. I ran as fast as I could, only to have my body thrown through the side and stung by the bloody griever.

Third Persons View; 

                Everyone was surrounding the entrance of the Maze all of them with a frown. Newt nervously fiddled with his fingers as he waits for their arrival. They were taking too long and it had made Newt and Thomas worry about their friend or mate. 

        Out in the distance you could see two bodies slowly walking its way over, but one body holding on to the other person. Newt squints his eyes to see Talia holding on to Minho like her life defended on it.

        Just then the gates we're about to close and everyone started shouting, yelling. But it was no use, they won't make it. All of a sudden Thomas sprints its way through the maze as the walls shut itself down. 

        Everyone started walking around scratching their heads, while Newt just stood still. Not believing what just happened. This was her second tie being out there in the maze, but she was unconscious. 

        "Newt?" Chuck asks.

        Suddenly Newt huffed and started yelling as he was freaked out; worried for her safety. He began punching the wall but Alby came by to stop him from hurting hiself. 

        "Its going to be okay." Alby says holding Newts hand, unaware of the blood coming through his knuckles. 

        "Okay? There out there! She's out there probably dying!" Newt shouted. Alby came to give Newt a brotherly hug whispering that everything will be okay. 

_

        It was the next day and everyone has woken up early to see if their friends has survived the night out there in the Maze. All of them fiddling with their fingers, biting their lips, or biting their nails. 

        All the way in the front was Newt waiting to see his beautiful Talia; waiting to hug her. Tell her how much he has worried for her or how much he loves her. 

        As the walls began to open, out in the distance you could see Thomas and Minho carrying Talia, Newt waited until they reached the glade as he didn't want to cause anymore troubles of crossing the maze. 

        As Minho and Thomas reached the glade, They carefully dropped Talia to the ground shouting for the Med-Jacks. 

        "What happened?" Alby asked calmly.

        "S-She's been stung." Minho muttered. Newts face was filled with anger and sadness. 

        "You promised to protect her!" Newt shouted to Minho.

        The other gladers had to hold down Newt so he wouldn't hurt Minho. "I'm sorry." Minho says over and over again.

        The med-jacks has arrived and the others carefully carried Talia's body to the infirmary to check upon her. 

        Thomas who was frozen, he could see the love Newt has for Talia and he didn't want to ruin that, he wanted Talia to live. He wanted tell Newt that she'll be okay; that she's a fighter. But how can he? The girl he loves has been with Newt for the past few weeks. 

        "Only time will tell." 

____

Blah, Blah blah, boring yes I know! But next chapter won't be boring as this one.

Thank you for reading! Oh and make sure to read my Stiles Stilinski Fanfiction about teen wolf and the adventures jane will have! xx

Vote, Comment, and Share!