Eleven

Talia's Pov;

        Ever since I have woken up, I felt different. Like a whole new person, I've learned a lot of the past and what has happened to our dear world.

        But it hasn't effected me as much as the other Gladers and I wonder why. Everything was a commotion everyone was shouting, running, and some we're quiet. Ever since the greenie box was alarmed everyone immediately run towards the box, Even I ran towards the box. In my surprise, it was another girl. 

        Another gender as me. "What's in her hand?" I asked. That has been the first thing I've said for the first time. 

        "It says 'Shes the last one. Ever." New read out loud. As soon as Newt said that everyone started freaking out running around shouting, causing chaos making me fall over and land on my butt. 

        "Shut up!" Gally shouts. Everyone suddenly stopped, shutting their mouths. "Calm yourselves." He sneered. 

        "Do you know her?" Newt asked. I shook my head. "Do you recognize her at all?" Newt asked again and I shook my head in response. 

        "I mean, she seems familiar but I can't- no I don't know." I say shaking my head confused. If I did get my memories back, wouldn't I know her? 

        "Someone help me get her to Clint!" Newt shouted. 

        As everyone helped out to grab some supplies, they grabbed a long roped handing it to Newt to wrap it around the girl's waist pulling her up slowly and carefully. 

        "I want you to go eat something, you look like a twig." Newt ordered and I smiled knowing that he would force me to eat even if I rejected. 

        I gave him a peck on the lips before running of to Frypans kitchen to grab a quick lunch before I visit Clint. 

        As I walked towards the tables, I see Minho sitting their alone. I bit my lip, "Hey." I smiled. 

        He looks up and looks back down. Have I done something wrong? "Hey whats wrong?" I asked soothingly as I sit down next to him. 

        "Its my fault." He whispered. 

        "What is?" I asked. 

        "It my fault that you went through that." He says making is voice crack.        

        Oh no, his blaming himself for what happened. "Minho listen to me, Its not your fault okay? It was my fault not to catch up with you, it was stupid for me to stop, it was stupid for me to tell you to wait for me. It was stupid for me to think I can handle the maze on my own. If you weren't there to grab my poor old body, I would've have rot in there okay? But guess what. You found me and saved my life. You brought me back to see my friends face again. I would've done the same thing for you okay?" I rambled on. 

        Minho then's gives me hug as he teared up on my shoulder. I smiled rubbing his back, "Its not your fault." I whispered onto his ear hoping that would stop him from blaming himself. 

        He pulls away and gave me a reassuring smile and I gave him a smiled back. "Thank you, you know Newt's a very lucky man." He says. I blushed. 

        "And guess what? Your lucky to have me as a friend. You are like a brother to me, what do you want for Christmas?" I asked he looks at me with confusion. 

        "Whats Christmas?" He asked. 

        "I saw it in the changing, I was with these people who had a tree with decorations on it! They passed out gifts for each other and I want to get you something. Name it and i'll get it." I informed him.

        He laughs, "Thats easy. To get out of this shucking maze." He replies making chuckle. 

        "Your wish is my command!" I joked. I will get these people out, as it is my duty. Thats why I was sent here, to get these people out. 

        In the changing, I was in a lab filled with people who had white coats and computers. I was sent here from an old lady who kept repeating 'Wicked is good' and somehow I was plan B, I was in a room with signs around it saying 'The Forgotten.'' 

        I was lost in my own dimension not for long as Minho snaps his fingers in front of my face making me wake up. "Sorry. Well I have to go, This stomach needs something to eat!" I respond tapping my stomach and standing up to get lunch.

___

        I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT, I HAVE LIKE TWO TESTS COMING UP AND AN ESSAY AND I COULD TRY MAKE THIS CHAPTER INTO 4 OR 5 PAGES LIKE HOW I PLANNED I AM SO SORRY. I WILL MAKE IT UP

THIS CHAPOTER ISN'T EDITED OR CHECKED FOR SPELLING, GRAMMAR ERROS SO I'M SORRY IF THIS ANNOYS YOU BUT YEAH

I LOVE YOU