One

"No, you are not putting my daughter in that crazy maze!" A woman shouted. I looked around to see that I was in a laboratory. What am I doing here? 

        "Does it seems like we care about her safety? She needs to go out that maze or we will die." A man shouted. 

        What the heck is happening?         

__

        I bolted up with a heavy breathing. What the heck was that? I looked around to see a very dirty place, but with a comfortable bed. "You're awake. I think I should go get Alby and Newt." A man says making me jump.

        "Sorry didn't see you there. Where am I? Why does my head hurt?" I asked rubbing my head in confusion.  

        "First, I can't tell you. Second, it seems like you bumped you're head when you arrived here so I had to fix em up." He informed me. I sighed and decided to lay back down. 

        Why was I put here? Well whatever the reason why was probably because of those two people, but who were they? My parents? My name! Whats my name? I thought hard trying to remember my name. 

        "Why can't I remember my name?!" I angrily asked as I stood up. "Ah she awakes." Someone said. I looked behind to find Alby. "Why can't I remember my name?!" I repeated. Alby put his hands up as he doesn't want to argue. "It happens to most of us, it'll take a couple of days to remember it. I know you're confused and probably wondering what the shuck is happening. I'll tell you all that tomorrow. For now you should rest or get something to eat." He replied. I looked at him in disbelief. 

        I started to think about whether I should sit down and rest or eat. My stomach growled making a noise and making Alby and the medical assistant laugh. "Dinner it is, Clint go fetch Chuck so he can help her get around the place." Alby ordered and Clint followed. 

        "Hey Alby, Minho and Ben are back. " Another voice says. I turned to see a dirty blonde boy, skinny with amazing eyes standing beside the door. 

        "Did they find anything?" Alby asked as I sat there confused. "Where'd they go?" I asked getting in the conversation. 

        Alby chuckled. "Newt, this is the new greenie." He introduced me. "Still don't know your name?" Newt asked and I stayed silent. "So, what cha need me for Alby?" A gingered, chubby kid asked coming inside. I smiled, he looked adorable.         

        "Chuck, I need you to show greenie the way around the cafe until tomorrow. I'll give her a tour. Don't tell her anything. Me and Newt have some business to do okay?" Alby said and Chuck nodded. Alby looked at me for confirmation and I smiled as Alby and Newt walked off. 

        "Hey, I'm Chuck." Chuck said as he pulled out his hand for a hand shake and I shook it. "Lets get ourselves food!" He says grabbing my wrist as he drags me outside. 

___

        Coming out of the hut, and seeing the surroundings. The place was beautiful even though there were four gigantic walls covering it. We walked towards a place filled with other boys who stopped eating to look at the new girl walking in. Some whistled, some stayed silent and some laughed. "Don't mind them greenie." Chuck informed me and I nodded sitting down a table.